Old Spice Denali Deodorant uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Denali Deodorant.
Smells like wilderness.
Open air & freedom.
Fresh collection. see more...

Elizabeth B.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Powerful enough for my husband, with a pleasant sent I love. My husband doesn't handle heat well. He sweats buckets even in autumn. Old Spice is his must have when the heat is on. I love the Denali fragrance. It keeps him smelling fresh and sexy.
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
I am a female, and have been using men's deodorant for about 5 years now. The Old SPice scents are my absolute favorite! Denali and FIJI are my 2 favorites. I never felt like women's brands were actually working for me, so i tried my boyfriends. And, i fell in love immediately! I'll never use another brand!
Jennifer R.
Russellville, AR
My husband loves this deodorant. He will only wear a stick gel and there are not many options for that that smell good. But this one smells amazing. Can usually find coupons for it as well and as a coupon one momma that makes me super happy!
Rebecca L.
Auburn, AL
This is my favorite deodorant that my husband has used. It's sweet yet clean and refreshing. It works great throughout the day. Other deodorants have fragrances that aren't strong enough to smell but this one can be mistaken for cologne. It's so great!
Sharne Z.
Arcadia, CA
Definitely, a great product if you want a sort of cologne alternative. The scent smells of a strong cologne. It lasts a great period of time, the scent that is. The perispirant is horrible it might last 10 minutes before your pits explode. If you are buying for the sake of you pits sweating do not purchase!
Shelbie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love when my husband wears his Denali deodorant...he smells so good all day long and doesn't even need to put on cologne. The deodorant is very inexpensive. Our now teenage son has started using it too!
Rebecca G.
This deodorant isn't just for men, I have been using Old-Spice for a while and it's the only deodorant that not only keeps me dry but also keeps away odor. I wear it in the gym and I don't have to worry about its great scent wearing off. It definitely lasts all day!!
Erica L.
Hibbing, MN
This is the only deodorant that I've been able to find without a prescription that truly works. I love the smell, and it doesn't even bother me that it's supposed to be "men's" deodorant. The smell is great and it works!
Sterling S.
Grapevine, TX
Old Spice is already one of my favorite deodorant brands. I need a good antipersperant and they work fairly wel. Mitchum works better but love the smells of Old Spice especially Denali.
Michele E.
APO, AE
I love this scent on my husband. He is in the military and always moving and doing something and this keeps him smelling great all day. Needs reapplied after heavy activity but that is not a problem. Love that it has a coordinating body wash.