Old Spice Cologne Spray Wolfthorn Scent uploaded by Martina H.

BY OLD SPICE

For Nocturnal Creatures Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord. see more...

Javier P.
Doral, FL
This is the smell of man. The smell of testosterone and freedom. The smell of drinking too much and making memories you will soon forget. The smell of fall picnics and late, sweaty summer nights in the backseat of a used car where you found your first love. This has become my beater cologne. The smell I grab when life needs to be lived.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
This is a more classic scent. I personally think it smells better and suits an older man better than the younger generation. It always reminds me of my grandpa.
Jonathan T.
It's got a great "classic" aroma to it. I enjoy using this, it's a bit different than a spray bottle and I find that unique. The aroma does last a good amount of time without being too overpowering.
Martina H.
South Amboy, NJ
Not very fond of this scent honestly . My boyfriend loves it though and when he puts it on I stay as far back as I can. It just reminds me of an old man. Ew
Tim L.
Warren, MI
This is my wife's favor scent their spray cologne line. That's all I need for if it makes my wife happy then well...I'll be happy that night.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
Old spice is always a great brand for a man's spray. It is a spray that turns a boy into a man, because it smells sophisticated.
zachary p.
Pierson, MI
For that old fashioned smell that screams experience and class. It's the smell of your grandpa that you could never figure out
Andrea P.
PASCO
This Cohen spray is awesome! This is also a favorite of my two boys. This is a very light warm scent and not musky at all.
Linda R.
Los Angeles, CA
My husband wears this product not bad better than axe any day smells really good totally a smell for a girl to fall in love
rachael r.
Springfield, OR
My favorite spray my boyfriend wears. The smell is addicting and it stays on his clothes for a long time. Great product.