Old Spice Collection Deodorant Solid

The Freshest Places on Earth in Armpit Form Smells like fresh air, guitar solos, and triumph.  Fresh Collection is where freshness smells from.  Inhale the adventure.

Does anyone else feel like this is just deodorant and not antiperspirant at all?
Start your review of Old Spice Collection Deodorant Solid!
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Old Spice Collection Deodorant Solid uploaded by Christina B.
Ok so I’m a chick but I love the Wolftorn scent in this line. It works so well and smells so clean and fresh. I love it. I can’t go back to women’s deodorant after using this. It just doesn’t work the same.
Robert W.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use the old spice anti perspiration because it keeps my armpits dry and fresh I really like the smell of Fiji for me it smells fresh and dry on a hot summer day
adam O.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried several of the different fragrances from Old Spice. They all work great! Depending on how hot in the day it gets I do have to reapply to give extra protection. I love this deodorant I highly recommend it and definitely will buy it again.
Brandy C.
NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend uses old spice and when I am in a pinch I will use his! The smell is pretty good and I feel like men’s deodorant helps way more than WOMENS!
shay P.
Bangor, MI
I buy this for my boyfriend. he loves the smell and so do i... great product.
I buy this for my boyfriend. he loves the smell and so do i... great product.
Sonja O.
Locust Valley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Fiji old spice deodorant is my favorite deodorant I’ve ever used. I love how it smells
Alyssa P.
Savannah, GA
hate it... HATE IT! my wife and I have both tried this deodorant simply because we think men's works better and lasts longer. This product gave us both chemical burns on our pits that lasted days!!!! Don't buy!
Savannah S.
Edwardsville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Everyday I use this, it works the best for me out of all the other deodorants I have tried
chloe A.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
gets the job done and doesn’t smell too manly which i like. most of the women’s deodorants don’t work very well for me and stain my clothes but this doesn’t
Courtny H.
Dresden, OH
My boyfriend uses this and it smells amazing. I use it too sometimes, works better than women’s.