Old Spice Classic Scent Men\'s Cologne Spray 4.25 Fl Oz

Batteries not included. see more...

Cheryl H.
Old Spice is a part of the family. My dad wore it, uncles and other men around and I enjoy this smell on most men. Very fresh and not overpowering. I like the underarm deodorant as well on men. This product has been around since I was a child I know! I like it also that they have not changed up the products bottle, it's very recognizable. Great Christmas/Birthday present for your man.
eric f.
Hobbs, NM
I have been using Old Spice since my Dad gave me a bottle in 1965. He has used Old Spice since his dad, my Grandfather, gave him a bottle. I have tried a few other scents, but always returned to Old Spice. I like the Classic cologne. I consider it part of my personal identity.

Yes, I recommend this product

Iris N.
Ocala, FL
Call me old fashion but I love the unique romantic fresh smell of this cologne. I remember my dad use to wear it when I was a kid.it brings me back memories. Its smells so good when my hubby took a shower put some on, its just so smell catchy..
Brooklyn C.
There is nothing more attractive than a man who wears classic old spice. It has a brilliant manly yet romantic sort of smell. My grandpa used to wear it, there are wonderful memories associated with this smell. every time i catch a whiff i smile.
Liz E.
West Milford, NJ
This is a product that has been around for a long time.... This product was used by my dad and grandfather after they shaved .... As a chid I thought they smelt good
Kaley G.
Louisville, KY
I have never really liked the smell of Old Spice and I don't like that it uses the word old in the name. The bottle doesn't stand out like the box does.
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
I remember my great grandfather wearing old spice as a kid. And it has really come very far. The original scent however is not one of my favorites.
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
Absolutely love Old Spice for men. The masculine scent attracts me. Gives me a sense of feminity when I'm around someone with this smell.
Kathleen C.
Just seeing the bottle makes me able to smell my dad once again. A lingering long lasting fragrance of manly. I miss you Daddy. A classic
Kim J.
Classic scent, classic product. What can I say? It's the perfect amount of masculine and class. Attractive bottle. Great product.