BY OLD SPICE

Batteries not included. see more...

courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
I remember my great grandfather wearing old spice as a kid. And it has really come very far. The original scent however is not one of my favorites.
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
This stuff is classic and smells great on my husband. This scent is for a man of any age!
Suzette A.
Orlando, FL
Its a very great product for me as a regular day king of smell
Melissa P.
Charlotte, NC
I always enjoyed old spice, but sadly, it reminds me of my father. Ugh.
Kathleen C.
Just seeing the bottle makes me able to smell my dad once again. A lingering long lasting fragrance of manly. I miss you Daddy. A classic
Robin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's my Dad in a bottle .... and I mean that in the best possible way.
Suri C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband swears by this stuff! This is a great product for men to use from day to day when they just want a nice classic scent.
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the spice in Old Spice! This is such a nice mixture of spice it smells nice and clean not heavy. Love Old Spice
Cheryl H.
Jonesboro
Old Spice is a part of the family. My dad wore it, uncles and other men around and I enjoy this smell on most men. Very fresh and not overpowering. I like the underarm deodorant as well on men. This product has been around since I was a child I know! I like it also that they have not changed up the products bottle, it's very recognizable. Great Christmas/Birthday present for your man.
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Call me old fashion but I love the unique romantic fresh smell of this cologne. I remember my dad use to wear it when I was a kid.it brings me back memories. Its smells so good when my hubby took a shower put some on, its just so smell catchy..