BY OLD SPICE

Batteries not included. see more...

eric f.
eric f.
Hobbs, NM
I have been using Old Spice since my Dad gave me a bottle in 1965. He has used Old Spice since his dad, my Grandfather, gave him a bottle. I have tried a few other scents, but always returned to Old Spice. I like the Classic cologne. I consider it part of my personal identity.

Yes, I recommend this product

Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Louisville, KY
I have never really liked the smell of Old Spice and I don't like that it uses the word old in the name. The bottle doesn't stand out like the box does.
Kim J.
Kim J.
Classic scent, classic product. What can I say? It's the perfect amount of masculine and class. Attractive bottle. Great product.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
Absolutely love Old Spice for men. The masculine scent attracts me. Gives me a sense of feminity when I'm around someone with this smell.
courtney h.
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
I remember my great grandfather wearing old spice as a kid. And it has really come very far. The original scent however is not one of my favorites.
Robin A.
Robin A.
It's my Dad in a bottle .... and I mean that in the best possible way.
Daniel F.
Daniel F.
This smell seems to be popular with my grandpa and men his age. It has a lasting smell, but I wish it wasn't as strong.
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Just seeing the bottle makes me able to smell my dad once again. A lingering long lasting fragrance of manly. I miss you Daddy. A classic
Liz E.
Liz E.
West Milford, NJ
This is a product that has been around for a long time.... This product was used by my dad and grandfather after they shaved .... As a chid I thought they smelt good
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the spice in Old Spice! This is such a nice mixture of spice it smells nice and clean not heavy. Love Old Spice