BY OLD SPICE

Batteries not included. see more...

• Would this be a quality Father's Day present? Is it too s...1 Answers
Pepper L.
This scent reminds me of safety and comfort, as it's something my dad wore everyday when I was growing up. I assume it lasts long, he never smelled like anything but it- and he is a construction worker.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Really love this scent! Very classic. My Dad used to use this. Reminds me of whenever he would go out with my Mom. Glad, they still make this classic scent.
Tasia B.
Kingman , AZ
It gets rid of BO but also brings on the scent of D bag! So you choose...I feel like this brand smells like high school freshmen and college frat boys
Ruby R.
I can't get enough of this!! My boyfriend smells like this 24/7!! Ahh I even spray it on my pillows so I can sleep good!! Lol!!
This product is great I love the smell and the feeling and it is wonderful and it is perfect for me
Kiamallie S.
Trion, GA
I love this smell for my husband. He wears it everywhere and so does my brother.
Chideraa M.
Would this be a quality Father's Day present? Is it too strong of a smell Gotta plan in advance!!