Old Spice Classic Deodorant Stick Fresh uploaded by jessica b.

BY OLD SPICE

Kills Odor-Causing Bacteria With The Clean Masculine Scent Of Old Spice. Neutralizes Odor Before It Starts. see more...

• Do any other girls use this deodorant? Is it weird I use men's de...8 Answers
  • Does anyone experience a burning sensation when using this brand??2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I know this product was mad for men, but I have been using it for years. I don't like girls deodorant because it usually leaves a white mark on my clothes. OLD spice really masks the smell of B.O. Better than anything else
Ashley M.
Old spice is a classic deodorant scent that is guaranteed to work time after time.
Christine D.
Monson, MA
My boyfriend uses this brand and he does a lot of really physical work all day, but even when he comes home and lays in bed at night without taking a shower he smells great! He also has tried other deodorants but they make his skin dry, this one does not dry out his skin, just keeps him moisture free. Really good stuff.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
We LOVEEEE the smell of Old Spice but every time he wears it he complains that his armpits start to burn throughout the day. We've tried other brands and switched back to this (to see if it was a one time reaction) but unfortunately he still experiences this issue after every use :/ Has anyone else ever had this problem?
Kim V.
Bingham, ME
The only man deo worth using. This one was unavailable in Canada...I was there for 2 years and made my Mother-In-Law ship me up a case.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
My husband uses this on and off. It smells great, but isn't over powering. He loves that is works for him all day.
Michael M.
Junction City, KS
I have use many different brands over the last 3 decades and have found that Old Spice classic is the best product on the market for me so far. It stops the bad sweat stains under my arm and ruining shirts. Plus women seem to enjoy the smell and it seem to last a long time.
Tessa G.
Dowagiac, MI
My husband uses this deodorant and it is strong enough in scent that he doesn't even have to wear cologne or a body spray.
Joshua J.
Been using Old Spice for years. Stays on all day and has a refreshing scent that isn't overbearing. Affordable and sold everywhere.
evy A.
It lasts all day long! i love it even though I'm a girl. i like it more than the girl deodorants . but this is one of my top favorites.
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Do any other girls use this deodorant? Is it weird I use men's deodorant?
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
Does anyone experience a burning sensation when using this brand??