BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice has won a magazines 2008 Reader's Choice Award for men’s fragrance. Try an Old Spice cologne, maybe the Old Spice Classic scent.

David M.
Louisa, KY
I wear this cologne daily. It’s a nice clean classic scent. It’s a old school scent that is very manly. I love it, it even comes with a pump spray version. Why wear high dollar cologne to work when this works just as well. I think a man should smell like a man.
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
This stuff is a big bottle of nope for me. My brother makes me smell it every time he puts it on and I just cannot smell this stuff at all. It's not only too strong, but it just smells disgusting. I don't understand why they continue to make this stuff.
Kaitlyn C.
Santa Cruz, CA
My father used this when I was a child. Every time I smell it, it reminds me of my childhood. It’s just very strong when you first put it on and then as the day goes on it gets better and lasts awhile.
Meaghan C.
Hudson, NH
my boyfriend uses this, i love cologne that is strong and this is exactly that he only needs a little on his wrist and neck and boom doesnt need to re apply at all during the day
Ben T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Old Spice is a classic that has been around for decades. They're reasonably priced the smell is great comma that will have all the ladies turning their heads. I have been complimented so much anytime I'm wearing any kind of Old Spice products especially this one. A little bit goes a long way with this cologne.
Jody D.
This is the cologne that my husband buys all the time. It smells great and lasts a long time. He likes the way the bottle looks. He has bought this product several times. I would definitely recommend this product to others. It compares well to similar products.
brennan w.
Spring Hill, TN
i will forever use old spice cologne. it lasts all day even after all the masculine festivities and activities i take part in. it's in a convenient bottle and easy to apply. i would buy this again if i had the chance.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Krista T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband likes most of today's Old Spice scents. When he received this classic bottle for Christmas he was happy. Upon getting home and opening the box, we found that it is in a really neat classic bottle. The smell, however classic, isn't one of our favorites. He'll wear it but but probably will not buy this scent again.
Ryan S.
Kirkland, WA
Personally, Old Spice Classic Eau De Cologne is my least favorite cologne or body spray that they produce. That being said, it is by no means bad. For starters, it is bottled much nicer than other Old Spice products and comes in a nicely designed box. The scent is hard to describe, but there are undertones of alcohol that are very present. All things considered, I would recommend it, and I will most likely buy it again.
Chideraa M.
Would this be a quality Father's Day present? Is it too strong of a smell Gotta plan in advance!!
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this still made in the bottle shown?

Amazon