BY GENERIC

Old Spice Champion Body Wash: Scent technology that last 8 hours, an average workday Hydrating formula that leaves your skin smooth see more...

• "My husband uses it and it's wonderful!" in 3 reviews
  • "Hubby even likes it which is great so I only have to buy one body wash for them so I can spoil myself a little!" in 2 reviews
  • "My boyfriend uses Old Spice and i've personally smelled this scent and is a great scent and stays on the body for awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "My boyfriend always smells amazing when he wears this." in 1 review
chelesea c.
chelesea c.
Inkster, MI
My boyfriend uses Old Spice and I've personally smelled this scent and is a great scent and stays on the body for awhile.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Eastpointe, MI
My boyfriend uses this. The smell is amazing. I have noticed that it does late a while. And that this is one of a few he will use.
Angelina R.
Angelina R.
Corvallis, OR
Smells amazing on my boyfriend! I love that the smell lasts all day rven through work! Absolutely delicious!
Christa H.
Christa H.
West Chester, OH
My husband uses this occasionally. The scent is wonderful and stays with him a few ours post shower. He says he feels clean and refreshed after the shower.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a must in my house. My sons play just about any team sport there is so I need something that is going to get them clean but be a scent that I like and Old Spice fits the bill. Hubby even likes it which is great so I only have to buy one body wash for them so I can spoil myself a little! Lol well being the only girl it's hard sometimes to feel like one.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Asheboro, NC
This is the only body wash my husband will use! He likes that it does not make his skin feel dried out and he can feel the moisture after using it! Also has a great smell!
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Love the smell of this. My boyfriend always smells amazing when he wears this.
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Andrews, SC
Okay. Wish there were more fragrance choices. Some the fragrances are not that great....some the fragrances cause my asthma to flare.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
My husband uses this ! He loves it and so do I it smells so good! Great by itself or paired with their lines of cologne and deodorant !
Love the smell of this stuff! My husband uses it and it's wonderful! So glad he uses it!