Old Spice Champion Body Spray

Old Spice Champion Body Spray: Smell great Enhances awesomeness Turn up your mansmell

How strong is the smell?
Has anyone had any issues with this particular brand? And if so, are there and scents you would recommend? it seems like the market for body spray is saturated with several different options and I am a big Old Spice fan. I feel like most are beginning to smell more and more like perfume and less like what a man "should" smell like.
Start your review of Old Spice Champion Body Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
100% the smell of a drunk tool at a bar who smells of old spice and whiskey and a little bit of cig... Yuck.in reviews
My husband has always used this spray and likes it a lot, but he found the Fiji body spray and likes it a lot morein reviews
it smells sooo good and is one of my favorites when we go out.in reviews
the scent seems to last for a long time and the scent is awesome!in reviews
Bought it for my stepfather and he uses it almost every day (which really says something, because he normally doesn't like fragrance). in reviews
Shelley D.
The champion was a champ! You can't go wrong with this one! It lasted a really long time compared to some other.  No improvement needed on this product. Smells good like the masculine scent old spice is known for. Would definitely buy it again!
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Madelaine B.
Buffalo, NY
Makes my bf smell amazing - and I am so grateful he uses this! Really helps refresh that clean smell after a day at work or a hot day outside.
Susan F.
Ferndale, WA
This is the fragrance that I remember from my childhood. My dad wore it, my boyfriend wears it, and I absolutely love it. It's spicy, not over powering, and it is never going out of style
Elena R.
Lake Geneva, WI
My son loves swagger fragante and he always use it love the price and the size is average
Riah W.
1,899 reviews
This stuff is a big bottle of nope for me. My brother makes me smell it every time he puts it on and I just cannot smell this stuff at all. It's not only too strong, but it just smells disgusting. I don't understand why they continue to make this stuff.
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles , CA
In my opinion the old spice smelled good and I recently bought one of this brand for my boyfriend too just because . Compared to others in my opinion is good , ive tried it because it has smelled good. And well my boyfriend is more of a repetetive buyer! Great!
Celeste R.
It smells really good ! 😌 Plus, its has an affordable price. I really like it ! 👌🏼
Lacey  G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Old spice is the classic guy scent they can't go wrong with. It's inexpensive but doesn't smell inexpensive
Connor T.
Fridley, MN
You can come over to FaceTime and you get the money back I don’t have a good day off of