Old Spice Champion Body Spray uploaded by João Guilherme C.

BY GENERIC

Old Spice Champion Body Spray: Smell great Enhances awesomeness Turn up your mansmell see more...

Old Spice Champion Body Spray
  • "100% the smell of a drunk tool at a bar who smells of old spice and whiskey and a little bit of cig... Yuck." in 1 review
  • "My husband has always used this spray and likes it a lot, but he found the Fiji body spray and likes it a lot more" in 1 review
  • "Bought it for my stepfather and he uses it almost every day (which really says something, because he normally doesn't like fragrance). " in 1 review
  • "it smells sooo good and is one of my favorites when we go out." in 1 review
  • "the scent seems to last for a long time and the scent is awesome!" in 1 review
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles , CA
In my opinion the old spice smelled good and I recently bought one of this brand for my boyfriend too just because . Compared to others in my opinion is good , ive tried it because it has smelled good. And well my boyfriend is more of a repetetive buyer! Great!
Nicole T.
Oceanside , NY
I usually get this brand for all the men I know and don't have a set idea ln what to get them for a birthday or the holidays.. Scent is fantastic and lasts for hours.. Definitely worth the purchase.
Christina T.
Phoenix, AZ
sandra m.
Norwalk, CA
My buddy loves it and so do I. He puts it on after a shower and the scent is great and it last almost all day
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Lacey  G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Old spice is the classic guy scent they can't go wrong with. It's inexpensive but doesn't smell inexpensive
Alayna H.
Smelling this on any guy will leave you wanting more!! Love old spice! Any old spice products are great
Melanie S.
S Yarmouth, MA
Loooove when my husband uses this!!! it smells sooo good and is one of my favorites when we go out.
Smells yummy! My husband uses it and I just love the way he smells when he comes out of the shower!
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
My husband uses this and it smells so good and ya not to overpowering like some oter brands are
David S.
Gilbert, AZ
Has anyone had any issues with this particular brand? And if so, are there and scents you would recommend? it seems like the market for body spray is saturated with several different options and I am a big Old Spice fan. I feel like most are beginning to smell more and more like perfume and less like what a man "should" smell like.