Old Spice Body Wash, Swagger, 32 fl oz

This body wash is for the man who holds the complete works of Aristotle in one hand, and a delicious sandwich in the other. Its subtle scent transforms your skin to feel like a smooth and hydrated* playing field where confidence scores the winning touchdown. Subtle scent transforms skin 5 Feel smooth hydrated 6 Confidence scores the winning touchdown *vs. bar soap

Do you purchase this for your spouse or son, or do they pick this out their self?
HOW MANY SCENTS OF OLD SPICE ENDURANCE OLD SPICE RED ZONE SWAGGER BODY WASH ?
Start your review of Old Spice Body Wash, Swagger, 32 fl oz!
Product Highlights
This is on our shopping list every month. The men and our male littles love this scent! It helps to keep the body moisturized and leaves a great manly scent that has lasting effect.in reviews
This is my go to body wash. I'm pretty scent sensitive but swagger doesn't leave an overpowering scent on me like some other products. I use it for my hair too! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, and it lathers nice on a loofah. Highly recommend this product.in reviews
Cameron B.
Fort Worth, TX
Old Spice Body Wash, Swagger, 32 fl oz uploaded by Cameron B.
Old Spice Body Wash, Swagger, 32 fl oz uploaded by Cameron B.
Where do I start? Old Spice Swagger is the only thing I use. I use the deodorant as well and I love everything about old spice. Swagger smells amazing and easy to use. I feel so fresh and clean and I can’t forget the compliments on how good I smell from the ladies. I feel fresh all day, the Head and Shoulders swagger makes my hair feel nice and soft. All around great products! Old Spice Swagger Deodorant for Men Value Pack - 3oz [product:head-&-shoulders-old-spice-swagger-shampoo-for-men]
Yo'Quarius T.
Gainesville, FL
Old Spice has some really great products. I have a tendency to buy three or more different body washes. but I always go back to Swagger!!
Michael N Abby P.
Pueblo, CO
Old Spice Body Wash, Swagger, 32 fl oz uploaded by Michael N Abby P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this for my husband and it's his all time favorite! Plus I think he smells soooooo good after using this shower gel
Juanita T.
Pomona, CA
Old Spice Body Wash, Swagger, 32 fl oz uploaded by Juanita T.
Love this!... Lathers and smells great!! Leaves your body smells clean and feeling fresh all day long...Will buy this again!!.
lisbet S.
Brick, NJ
Old Spice Body Wash, Swagger, 32 fl oz uploaded by lisbet S.
Purchased at: Walmart
If my bf likes it then I like it too the reason why because I love the smell and last long
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
I buy this Old Spice Swagger body wash for my husband because I love the smell on him. It leaves him clean and yummy smelling.
Tonya R.
Muncie, IN
This stuff smells really good and this is the only reason I give it one star!!! My son received this in his stocking last year for Christmas. Not long after that he started getting these really bad rashes under his armpits and sometimes in his groin. It looked red, inflamed and very sore. It got to the point that he was using a steroid cream to heal it. I made him wash with a mild bar soap and it went away after using the other soap and the steroid cream. Then it just kept coming back and coming back. Finally I told him to quit using the soap and stay with the mild soap. Later we found plenty of reviews and videos of people getting really bad skin conditions from using this soap. Sorry Old Spice, my son and husband have been fans of your products but will no longer be using them.
Jenn M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love the smell in the air after my husband uses this. It's not to strong and overpowering like some other products
Kaitlyn C.
Bellevue, WA
Everyone will know you're coming a week before you get there, cause they will be able to smell you on your way. If you don't like the smell, you will die, there is no escaping it. Works great to get rid of b.o.
Brittany L.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
My husband loves this stuff and I love it for my husband! It smells SO GOOD and it lingers. I love when he gets right in bed straight from the shower, after he used this. He smells so good and it relaxes me. The best part about it is he has such sensitive skin like he has to be so careful especially with products that have fragrance but this doesn't affect his skin at all. Great product.