Old Spice Body Wash Pure Sport Scent High Endurance 18 Fl Oz

Clean Rinse Feel, Leaves Your Body Feeling Refreshed, Not Dry. Clean Crisp Scents, Leave Your Body Smelling Great. Clean Refreshing Lather, Slams Away Dirt and Odor. 3X Clean Guaranteed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Body Wash Pure Sport Scent High Endurance 18 Fl Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...being a major brand it would be expensive but it is about average for men's body wash. This is now the only body wash I let my husband use ;)” in reviews
Ottawa
I buy this for my son who is constantly working out or in training at the Muay Thai centre... he loves is and feels it keeps him smelling great through all his sweaty activities. I love that I can normally find it on sale somewhere as he and my husband go through a lot of body wash.
Windsor
My boyfriend uses this body wash. He smells amazing for hours. I love this scent. The price is comparae as well.
St. John's, NL
This product is amazing, It has a nice fresh scent and leaves skin feeling moisturized.

Looking for your answer?