Old Spice Body Wash Pure Sport Scent High Endurance 18 Fl Oz uploaded by Lisa M.Old Spice Body Wash Pure Sport Scent High Endurance 18 Fl Oz uploaded by Carrie T.

BY OLD SPICE

Clean Rinse Feel, Leaves Your Body Feeling Refreshed, Not Dry. Clean Crisp Scents, Leave Your Body Smelling Great. Clean Refreshing Lather, Slams Away Dirt and Odor. 3X Clean Guaranteed. see more...

Old Spice Body Wash Pure Sport Scent High Endurance 18 Fl Oz
  • "I have my husband use this body wash because it not only smells great but the smell lingers throughout the day. I thought being a major brand it would be expensive but it is about average for men's body wash. This is now the only body wash I let my husband use ;)" in 3 reviews
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
I highly recommend this body wash, I’ve been using it for years. You wash your body and you automatically smell the freshness in the air, the fresh scent last all day and sometimes all night, you can even skip wearing any cologne or deodorant .
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This smells so good. My husband will usually only use Old Spice because it feels good on his skin. Lots of lather and rinses off with no left over residue. Makes his skin really soft.
Matt R.
Classic scent that really leaves ya felling clean and refreshed. I work outside all year round and no matter what the conditions, after I shower these stuff leaves me feeling clean and smelling great
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
My husband is the primary user of this product-but sometimes I use a little too! I've found that I really love using the Pure Sport Deodorant myself because it doesn't stain my clothes, it goes on clear, does a good job with smell--and I don't smell like a man! Because I like the deodorant so much, I figured I would probably like this too! It's a good body wash, but for a woman, I think the scent is probably more than I would prefer.
Molly L.
Marietta, GA
Old Spice is a brand that I have used since high school. My skin is fairly sensitive due to an autoimmune disease, and this has always been there as a standby. For the price, it's amazing and will last forever. I think Old Spice gets a bad rap because little middle school boys swim in it, but you don't have to do that obviously. It's a refreshing and invigorating scent. I definitely recommend it and will always buy it.
Stephanie S.
There's something about this scent that just makes me happy when the hubs uses it in the shower. So good!

The scent also lasts for such a long while after showering, it is quite impressive. I don't use it, so I can't speak to its efficacy - but my hubby is alway super clean, so that makes it seem like it works!
Sarah S.
Dayton, OH
I am in LOVE with the smell of this. Old Spice has really stepped up their game in the last several years. No longer does the smell remind you of your grandfather's beloved aftershave, but now your man will smell absolutely delicious on a daily basis.
Liz C.
I loved the scents from the deodorants I was purchasing for my husband so much that I grabbed this while in the store one day. It smells amazing and my husband says he feels good and clean using this body wash. Old Spice products do not disappoint.
Melinda W.
Churchville , Maryland
My boys use this product and it's the only one they continually ask me to buy. They play a lot of sports and they need something strong that doesn't dry out their skin. After they shower they smell great. Even I love the smell! This product is very affordable as well which is a bonus.
Andrea E.