BY OLD SPICE

Clean Rinse Feel, Leaves Your Body Feeling Refreshed, Not Dry. Clean Crisp Scents, Leave Your Body Smelling Great. Clean Refreshing Lather, Slams Away Dirt and Odor. see more...

Melissa K.
Burton, MI
I was a little annoyed when my husband purchased this for his body wash. I typically think of nasty old man cologne when I hear "Old Spice." This body wash was surprisingly clean and fresh and didn't smell awful! He still smelled fresh and clean after work, too!
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only body wash my husband uses, and I can't blame him! A little bit goes a long way, and it smells incredible. The normal version (not high endurance) even smells good enough (but not too strong) that I can use it when I'm out of my normal wash. The price is pretty competitive among other products, too!
Tassi C.
Dallas, TX
My boyfriend uses this body wash and it leaves him smelling great!! It also keeps skin hydrated. Sometimes I even use it if I need to. It's also a great price shop that makes it even better! I would recommend.
Jaimie B.
New Freedom, PA
My husband uses old spice body wash and sometimes if I run out of mine I will use his body wash. It smells great and the scent lasts a long time. Plus, it is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Eric B.
Albany, Ga
Keeps me smelling fresh for the whole entire day no matter what I am doing. The scent is just simply the best smell of any body wash I have ever tried.
Joe M.
Antioch, IL
I love the clean scent and how easy it was to add this product to my daily routine. Gets me nice and clean without drying out my skin.
Rebecca M.
Vienna, GA
This has a wonderful smell , leaves your body feeling refreshed , and doesn't dry out your skin. Its all my husband uses
mars S.
Anna, TX
best body wash ... I do t use any other one ... amazing scent, amazing job washing, amazing job overall. would recommend
Megan M.
My boyfriend uses this brand and loves it...its not too harsh since he has sensitive skin! Scent is amazing too!
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I buy this for my son and it makes him smell so good! And this doesn't dry his skin out either.