BY OLD SPICE

Clean Rinse Feel, Leaves Your Body Feeling Refreshed, Not Dry. Clean Crisp Scents, Leave Your Body Smelling Great. Clean Refreshing Lather, Slams Away Dirt and Odor. see more...

Old Spice Body Wash Fresh Scent High Endurance 18 Fl Oz
  • "My men of the house always use Old Spice products! Leaves them smelling great & clean. They love it & so do I, especially how great it works & the low prices!" in 6 reviews
  • "Best body wash I ever had. Smells good too. I recommend you get it. Try it and let me know. " in 4 reviews
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband uses this body wash everyday! With his work schedule with his civilian job and his Army schedule...he stinks by the end of the day! This makes him smell so much better than when he comes home from work...lol. It also makes my bathroom smell good afterwards. Our little boy, who is 2, wants to use "man soap" like daddy...it's safe for the little men in your life too!
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only body wash my husband uses, and I can't blame him! A little bit goes a long way, and it smells incredible. The normal version (not high endurance) even smells good enough (but not too strong) that I can use it when I'm out of my normal wash. The price is pretty competitive among other products, too!
Nicole K.
Overgaard, AZ
I bought this for my husband because it was on sale. I love it and so does he. leave the shower and he smells great for hours. It hydrates his skin leaving it a lot softer. Gets the nasty dirt off of him. considering he works for a trash company. It works great. Smells great and it's not to expensive. I always recommend it to other guys.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was a little annoyed when my husband purchased this for his body wash. I typically think of nasty old man cologne when I hear "Old Spice." This body wash was surprisingly clean and fresh and didn't smell awful! He still smelled fresh and clean after work, too!
Spencer D.
Galloway, OH
Old Spice Fresh Scent body wash is with out a doubt one of my favorites. It has that classic signature Old Spice scent that seems to last all day long! The quality of product that you get for the price is awesome. I would highly recommend this product to any one that was looking for a great body wash!
Amanda L.
Hurley, VA
I love this for my husband, the scent is AMAZING! He always smells great for hours after using this! He never complains about his skin, so I'm guessing it's gentle for him to use daily. And the red bottle makes it easily to pick out in the sea of other products. We are react buyers!
Kevin A.
Buena Park, CA
I use this body wash on a daily basis. Makes my skin feel great and has a great long lasting smell. I usually buy this at target or Walmart. I can usually buy this in a two pack for less than $10. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a great body wash for men.
Lance E.
Far Rockaway, NY
Old Spice High Endurance Fresh Scent is good product. It may not have the name recognition its brother Old Spice Swagger but it will make you clean without complaint. I usually get it at CVS whenever it is on sale and I am willing to buy again as long as it is on sale.
Jessica A.
I frequently purchase the Old Spice body wash for my husband and he really seems to like it! It leaves his skin soft and clean and I really love the scent! I usually purchase at Walmart and it is pretty inexpensive, you can usually get a large bottle for around $5.
amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
I like this product. Really cleans my entire body while leaving a great scent thst lasts all day long. This is my usual brand of body wash afyer using axe fir montgs. It is better because it doesn't leave the strong scent on me that axe did. Great body wash