Old Spice Bearglove 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner, 25.3 oz uploaded by Carson H.

BY OLD SPICE

Have you ever taken the wheel of a magnificent ship with both of your paws and sailed using only the stars as your guide? Have you roared greetings to passing ships from far off lands in their native languages? If so, you may be ready for Old Spice Bearglove 2in1 Men's Shampoo and Conditioner. Just wash and rinse for freshness from start to finish, and you’ll be left with a confident scent that demands respect and then eats it. see more...

Carson H.
Brooklyn, NY
Old Spice Bearglove 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner, 25.3 oz

Love the fresh scent of the product. My hair is super soft and clean after each use. I recommend this product to all men who wants to look and feel their best. I would buy this product again.
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
Love to buy this scent for both my son and husband! It smells so good, and the smell does linger after they have taken a shower. It really does the job, and have purchased this numerous times.
Thomas H.
Phoenix, AZ
Hi guys! I was really skeptical about using Old Spice in my hair but it turned out great for me! My hair felt soft and smelt amazing. I would recommend for more oily hair types.
Catracha A.
cookeville , TN
my friends recommend it a lot, they say it's good, I want to try it to see if it's true that it's good and that the hair is beautiful for my boyfriend