BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Hawkridge™ Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.

For guys with swift minds.

Wild collection.

Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly.

Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

Dillon D.
Pickerington
I always had trouble with my armpits sweating all the time growing up and it was the most embarrassing thing ever. Ever since I switched to Old Spice I now longer have to deal with that embarrassment and my armpits are always dry!! It also smells great and keeps you feeling fresh everyday
Taylor B.
Horrible product! I will never buy any type of old spice product again. I have used many of their deodorant sticks and sprays and they chemically burned my arm pits leaving them with huge open sores that bled for weeks. I could barely sleep at night and move my arms in general because it was so painful. I will never buy any old spice product again.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
I have really sweaty pits. For a while, this deodorant worked really well, and it held up through the hot summer. However, it stopped working well for me in September. The smell is nice - I'd say fairly unisex, it's a spicy vanilla. It is worth a shot if you are sweaty like I am, just be prepared to switch if it doesn't work out.
Laura B.
I love this deodorant! It smells great! One day, I ran out of deodorant and out of desperation, I grabbed my guy's Old Spice. What providence! It worked better than my regular deodorant and it turns out that the scent is unisexy so it totally works on either of us. So glad to be saving money by purchasing this product over the "clinical" women's deodorants I've been using.
Aisley D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this gel deodorant for my boyfriend for Christmas and it smells good but it really doesn't work on either one of us! It doesn't help with the sweating at all. I even went and got a different scented one to try it one more time and it doesn't work. I'd definitely not buy this again but the solid white works very well in this brand!
Julie F.
Wellness Guru Expert
The deodorant is good, but it has a strong baby powder smell. My husband only uses Old Spice deodorant, and grab this one without smelling it first. He is forcing himself to use it, but the powder smell really bothers him and me.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
My husband is a huge fan of the Old Spice brand and the prices are great too. He has been using this brand for years and the scents are amazing. They are always coming out with new scents and they do not even seem to cause any kind of irritation or bother him at all.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA
I absolutely love this anti perspriant. My husband uses it and not only does it smell amazing it really works! My hubby is a sweater and when he uses this I can't smell him after he comes home from the gym. It's the little things in life that make us wives happy!!
Lana W.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
This is definitely one of my guys' favorite Old Spice smells, and one of mine as well! It has a nice, clean scent to it that it's not overwhelming, but it covers the smell of sweat easily. This was one I actually picked out for him because I liked the smell!
Hannah S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Even as a female, I wear this deodorant. It's the best smell, and it isn't moverwhelmingly manly. The scent is so good, and it lasts the whole day. I've been using this for months and I absolutely love it! Love the dryness of it. The packaging is nice.