BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Hawkridge™ Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.

For guys with swift minds.

Wild collection.

Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly.

Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

Melanie h.
Oberlin, OH
Women's deodorant/antiperspirant has never worked for me - I sweat a lot and men's deodorant tends to have more antiperspirant added to it. This is my favorite scent - I think it smells like brown sugar Pop Tarts! I have to switch scents after every stick, though because my body chemistry gets used to it or something and it stops working as well as usual. This is the scent I use most often, though, because it smells so great and works so well!
Michael H.
Pittsburgh
This is by far my favorite scent that they have out. I use to buy it from Walmart, but it must have been discontinued from their selection. I can find it in ther local grocery stores, and i'm located in Pittsburgh. Someone that has hyperhidrosis this product will not help with your sweating, but it is a great scent that's worth the wear!
Erin M.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I can’t find this scent anymore and it makes me so sad. I have over active sweat glands in my pits, and old spice deodorant/anti perspirants work for me. Hawkridge smelled feminine and like vanilla on me (a woman), where it smelled manly and musky on my husband.
Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all of the Old Spice Wild Collection, and this one is no exception. Hawkridge is a nice, subtle, sexy scent that I think smells like a nice cologne. It's more understated and classy and less bold and out there than the others.
Dillon D.
Pickerington
I always had trouble with my armpits sweating all the time growing up and it was the most embarrassing thing ever. Ever since I switched to Old Spice I now longer have to deal with that embarrassment and my armpits are always dry!! It also smells great and keeps you feeling fresh everyday
Cassie M.
Winston Salem, NC
I wear men’s deodorant because it lasts longer & this one lasts the longest in my opinion & it smells amazing!! I can sweat all day and this deodorant will still stay on my underarms
Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
I buy this deodorant for my boyfriend because I love love love the smell of it. It’s so sweet smelling but still masculine and it seems to work really well all day long
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
I have really sweaty pits. For a while, this deodorant worked really well, and it held up through the hot summer. However, it stopped working well for me in September. The smell is nice - I'd say fairly unisex, it's a spicy vanilla. It is worth a shot if you are sweaty like I am, just be prepared to switch if it doesn't work out.
Laura B.
I love this deodorant! It smells great! One day, I ran out of deodorant and out of desperation, I grabbed my guy's Old Spice. What providence! It worked better than my regular deodorant and it turns out that the scent is unisexy so it totally works on either of us. So glad to be saving money by purchasing this product over the "clinical" women's deodorants I've been using.
Aisley D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this gel deodorant for my boyfriend for Christmas and it smells good but it really doesn't work on either one of us! It doesn't help with the sweating at all. I even went and got a different scented one to try it one more time and it doesn't work. I'd definitely not buy this again but the solid white works very well in this brand!

Amazon