BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Hawkridge™ Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.

For guys with swift minds.

Wild collection.

Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly.

Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
My husband is a huge fan of the Old Spice brand and the prices are great too. He has been using this brand for years and the scents are amazing. They are always coming out with new scents and they do not even seem to cause any kind of irritation or bother him at all.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA
I absolutely love this anti perspriant. My husband uses it and not only does it smell amazing it really works! My hubby is a sweater and when he uses this I can't smell him after he comes home from the gym. It's the little things in life that make us wives happy!!
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
This is my new favorite deodorant! It smells amazing and works great. I never have to reapply because I don't sweat or smell with it on. I really like that it makes me smell really nice all day, almost like a perfume!
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
My friend uses this product and every time I am around him I comment on how good he smells. I love how this works and he has had no complaints with it.
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
I use this in the summer because I just sweat so much. Women's deodorant just doesn't cut it. This has a very gender neutral smell. Works great.
Kittie T.
My favorite of all old spice deodorants I'm a girl and wear it everyday, love it
Dillon D.
Pickerington
I always had trouble with my armpits sweating all the time growing up and it was the most embarrassing thing ever. Ever since I switched to Old Spice I now longer have to deal with that embarrassment and my armpits are always dry!! It also smells great and keeps you feeling fresh everyday
Aisley D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this gel deodorant for my boyfriend for Christmas and it smells good but it really doesn't work on either one of us! It doesn't help with the sweating at all. I even went and got a different scented one to try it one more time and it doesn't work. I'd definitely not buy this again but the solid white works very well in this brand!
Taylor B.
Horrible product! I will never buy any type of old spice product again. I have used many of their deodorant sticks and sprays and they chemically burned my arm pits leaving them with huge open sores that bled for weeks. I could barely sleep at night and move my arms in general because it was so painful. I will never buy any old spice product again.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Best deodorant ever!!!! My boyfriend uses this and it seriously smells soooo good from the moment he leaves to work to when he comes home he still smells good