Old Spice Aftershave for Men uploaded by Heather P.Old Spice Aftershave for Men uploaded by Andrea M.Old Spice Aftershave for Men uploaded by Tina M.

BY OLD SPICE

Citrus, flowers and vanilla, a rich, classic scent. see more...

• Does aftershave really do anything for you? I heard it burns real...3 Answers
  • Who else loves this smell?7 Answers
Old Spice Aftershave for Men
  • "My boyfriend, and brother absolutely loveold spice.....so i would recommend it to others." in 2 reviews
  • "he used this every day when I was growing up" in 1 review
Joey D.
West Bend, WI
Such a classic Fragrance. This has been around since the 1930's. Reminds me of what real men used to smell like. Class in a bottle. Very fresh barbershop like smell. I'm sure my grandfather wore this when he was my age. has great longevity and an even better scent.
Christal V.
My husband uses this. He used to use another brand but started using this after someone gave him a bottle. O. M. G! I practicality want to attack him after he shaves. He smells sooo good!
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
My boyfriend has this and he said he loves it! Every time he shaves it leaves his face smelling heavenly! Ladies, take my word for it and buy this aftershave for your man ;)
Shafeena J.
Schenectady, NY
My father uses this, the smell of this product is amzaing lol im not sure why I love this smell tho, recommend for older people lol
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Ahhh, I can see the Captain now! This is so classic, so well used and I'm so in love with it. My father used this for at least 43 years, my husband uses it occasionally as well as my sons. It reminds me of french toast, coffee, fluffy terrycloth robes, slippers and the Sunday paper. With this scent, I can close my eyes and see my Dad again, :)
Molly A.
My boyfriend loves this product and uses it every time he shaves. He likes the smell. However, I am not a huge fan on the smell and find it to smell like an old man.
Benson S.
I've been using Old Spice since the late 60s, in fact I still have a couple bottles left from the late 70s, when it was made by Shulton. What they sell today under the Old Spice "Classic" name smells NOTHING like the original. Not saying the new stuff is bad, just very different.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
Awwww.....reminds me of grandpa. Always smelled good on him and after you would hug him you smelled like it for two days. So classic. I hope they never stop making this.
Jasmine W.
I love the smell of this. I would recommend this product to any guy. One of the greatest smells
Katrina P.
This reminds me of my grandfather.It brings memory of my childhood.This is my grandfather's fav aftershave.The scent is not overpowering.
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else loves this smell?
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Does aftershave really do anything for you? I heard it burns really bad. Do they make aftershave for women for their legs?