Old Spice Aftershave for Men uploaded by Tina M.Old Spice Aftershave for Men uploaded by Andrea M.Old Spice Aftershave for Men uploaded by Heather P.

BY OLD SPICE

Citrus, flowers and vanilla, a rich, classic scent. see more...

• Does aftershave really do anything for you? I heard it burns really...3 Answers
  • Who else loves this smell?7 Answers
Old Spice Aftershave for Men
  • "My boyfriend, and brother absolutely loveold spice.....so i would recommend it to others." in 2 reviews
  • "he used this every day when I was growing up" in 1 review
Joey D.
Joey D.
West bend, WI
Such a classic Fragrance. This has been around since the 1930's. Reminds me of what real men used to smell like. Class in a bottle. Very fresh barbershop like smell. I'm sure my grandfather wore this when he was my age. has great longevity and an even better scent.
Molly A.
Molly A.
My boyfriend loves this product and uses it every time he shaves. He likes the smell. However, I am not a huge fan on the smell and find it to smell like an old man.
Heather P.
Heather P.
chapmanville
My favorite after shave for my husband to use. I love that it gives him a handsome smell!
Christal V.
Christal V.
My husband uses this. He used to use another brand but started using this after someone gave him a bottle. O. M. G! I practicality want to attack him after he shaves. He smells sooo good!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
My boyfriend has this and he said he loves it! Every time he shaves it leaves his face smelling heavenly! Ladies, take my word for it and buy this aftershave for your man ;)
isis g.
isis g.
Ahhh, I can see the Captain now! This is so classic, so well used and I'm so in love with it. My father used this for at least 43 years, my husband uses it occasionally as well as my sons. It reminds me of french toast, coffee, fluffy terrycloth robes, slippers and the Sunday paper. With this scent, I can close my eyes and see my Dad again, :)
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
My grandpa use to wear this when I was little. He always smelled fresh and clean
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
For as long as I can remember I have always been fond of the scent of Old Spice Aftershave for men when a guy was wearing it. Alone it smells good but when it is mixed with a man's body chemistry something about the scent just becomes irresistible. If a guy walks by wearing it I can't help but smile. My fiancé wore it when we first met but got away from using it when other stuff came out. I keep telling him I miss the smell of Old Spice Aftershave for men on him. Nothing will compare to the original scent, it is pure masculinity.
Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
This product was used by my dad a couple of years ago and he loved it.
He always bought it, he was happy to use it because he said that the aroma was classic.
Tina M.
Tina M.
The traditional version is my favorite version by far. It is a very nice and bold smell but it doesn't become overpowering or fake smelling. Definitely my the best!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else loves this smell?
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Does aftershave really do anything for you? I heard it burns really bad. Do they make aftershave for women for their legs?