Old Spice After Shave uploaded by Brittany M.Old Spice After Shave uploaded by Prianka A.

BY OLD SPICE #21 in After Shave

How American is it?  Let us Count the Ways. With a buoy-shaped bottle and distinctive scent, Old Spice After Shave is as American as a man on a motorcycle jumping over a baseball stadium while singing the national anthem.  And the only thing despots hate more than decentralized government and free speech is the smell of Old Spice After Shave.  So punch totalitarianism in the piehole by splashing on some Old Spice After Shave. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Jes Paolo d.
I have gotten this every year for my Dad for Christmas since I was a little girl. It just became sort of a tradition. Now my son gets it for him. My Mom hates it lol I think she is just sick of it but its such a classic scent! I think it smells great. We also get him a different cologne but this has to go along with it. Its so old that it can be hard to find the original scent. Every once in a while I will see it randomly at like Rite Aid or something but I normally have to purchase on Amazon. I hope they never discontinue this, its just a good classic scent
Jake V.
This is an American classic aftershave, and it was one that did not live up to my expectations. After using aftershaves such as aqua velva classic and aqua velva sport, this felt as if it did absolutely nothing to aid my skin post shave. It has absolutely no toning action, and no cooling as well. It did sting a little, but not nearly as much as A.V. The scent is the classic old spice scent, and is the only highlight of this product.
Brian D.
I have been using this after shave for roughly a year now. This product is not expensive but it is never on the clearance nor the dollar shelf. It's not the premium stuff by any means but it's also not generic. It's good quality for the price and leaves your skin feeling great. The smell will stick around for a couple hours and boy does it smell good. The bottle gives you that old fashion type of feel although I wish the bottle was glass or ceramic instead of plastic. Great product, does it's job and smells great while maintaining an affordable price for anyone.
Jeremy S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I used to like this scent, but now it reminds me too much of an older man - and I feel like I am too young to smell like this. It is a great aftershave - if you can get past the smell. Affordable and easy to find. I would recommend this for men over 40 maybe...but not my thing.
Catherine K.
Boston, MA
This scent will forever be with me ! My dad always wore this. One of the only ones he ever wore ! I'll never forget when I bought a gift set of it with the body wash and cologne in a convenient case it came in that he still has ! He loved it and used it as his little shaving bag caddy lol this scent is timeless ! Oldie but a goodie ! Not over powering !
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
My Dad wore this and the scent is so nostalgic for me now. Reminds me of family Christmases (we used to get him a bottle every year). I hope he actually enjoyed it!
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
My dad wore this for my whole childhood and now my boyfriend of 7 years uses the same stuff. I love the scent, and the old looking bottle is also one of the reasons I purchase it. It's affordable, but doesn't look cheap.
Juanita B.
Oh I must give my review on this lovely classic but I'll try to make it as short and sweet as possible...
I grew up in the church. I was the only girl in my immediate family out of 7 boys and every morning before church, my grandmother would line my 2 brothers and 5 cousins and spray each of them with this cologne. It brings back fond memories lol Anyway, it's a Throwback memory and cologne that will always be a classic and relevant. I even purchased my son a bottle for church ⛪ when we go. Great one here! I haven't tried any other but I also didn't know they existed. I'll definitely try them out when I come across them.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I've been seeing this product used so many times in my home. My father was an avid user and so is my brother. They loved it. It really helps make the skin soothing after a good shaving. It's a must in my family for the men to use Old Spice. And the fragrance smells very manly. It's definitely a staple. Great product to use.
Brittany M.
I was looking through my husbands stuff and this stood out to me to do a review on. My husband uses this often and hasn't had any issues with it. His face feels smooth and it leaves a fresh smell. I absolutely love the smell. Some of the other aftershave products he ysed prior broke his face out but this one did not.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Is anybody a fan of this?
José F.