Old Spice After Shave uploaded by Prianka A.Old Spice After Shave uploaded by Brittany M.

BY OLD SPICE #11 in After Shave

How American is it?  Let us Count the Ways. With a buoy-shaped bottle and distinctive scent, Old Spice After Shave is as American as a man on a motorcycle jumping over a baseball stadium while singing the national anthem.  And the only thing despots hate more than decentralized government and free speech is the smell of Old Spice After Shave.  So punch totalitarianism in the piehole by splashing on some Old Spice After Shave. see more...

Jes Paolo d.
I have gotten this every year for my Dad for Christmas since I was a little girl. It just became sort of a tradition. Now my son gets it for him. My Mom hates it lol I think she is just sick of it but its such a classic scent! I think it smells great. We also get him a different cologne but this has to go along with it. Its so old that it can be hard to find the original scent. Every once in a while I will see it randomly at like Rite Aid or something but I normally have to purchase on Amazon. I hope they never discontinue this, its just a good classic scent
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I've been seeing this product used so many times in my home. My father was an avid user and so is my brother. They loved it. It really helps make the skin soothing after a good shaving. It's a must in my family for the men to use Old Spice. And the fragrance smells very manly. It's definitely a staple. Great product to use.
Melissa B.
Old and a classic!This has always smelled great.i remember my dad and brothers using this product all the time.Its a great after shave with a long lasting scent.Its sweet smelling and light.
Andreina R.
Marietta, GA
My husband absolutely LOVES this stuff. It is his go to every time he shaves. Smells great and works wonders. It's affordable and effective.
Jeremy S.
I used to like this scent, but now it reminds me too much of an older man - and I feel like I am too young to smell like this. It is a great aftershave - if you can get past the smell. Affordable and easy to find. I would recommend this for men over 40 maybe...but not my thing.
Brittany W.
Anacortes, WA
My dad wore this for my whole childhood and now my boyfriend of 7 years uses the same stuff. I love the scent, and the old looking bottle is also one of the reasons I purchase it. It's affordable, but doesn't look cheap.
Juanita B.
Oh I must give my review on this lovely classic but I'll try to make it as short and sweet as possible...
I grew up in the church. I was the only girl in my immediate family out of 7 boys and every morning before church, my grandmother would line my 2 brothers and 5 cousins and spray each of them with this cologne. It brings back fond memories lol Anyway, it's a Throwback memory and cologne that will always be a classic and relevant. I even purchased my son a bottle for church ⛪ when we go. Great one here! I haven't tried any other but I also didn't know they existed. I'll definitely try them out when I come across them.
Jake V.
This is an American classic aftershave, and it was one that did not live up to my expectations. After using aftershaves such as aqua velva classic and aqua velva sport, this felt as if it did absolutely nothing to aid my skin post shave. It has absolutely no toning action, and no cooling as well. It did sting a little, but not nearly as much as A.V. The scent is the classic old spice scent, and is the only highlight of this product.
Karla C.
Huntington Beach, CA
My husband uses it all the time and it amazing he smells really great after 😍😍😍 it doesn't buen him at all and he feels baby skin on his checks when he is done using it I will recommend it very great product
Catherine K.
Boston, MA
This scent will forever be with me ! My dad always wore this. One of the only ones he ever wore ! I'll never forget when I bought a gift set of it with the body wash and cologne in a convenient case it came in that he still has ! He loved it and used it as his little shaving bag caddy lol this scent is timeless ! Oldie but a goodie ! Not over powering !
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Is anybody a fan of this?
José F.