BY OLD SPICE

Duyen P.
Arlington
I smell great. I feel great. I don’t have stains on my clothing nor do I have to reapply ever so often to maintain a clean, fresh scent. I like their line of products. It can be pricey for about $4 a tube..that’s pretty much the bit downside I see. Men’s deodorant works better for my needs because I tend to sweat a lot.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
My husband uses this and loves it. He has been stuck on the original scent for years but once he tried this he fell in love and finally began trying other new scents and products. I think it smells great too. He also said it works fantastic and he would recommend it to guy friends !
Shanelle G.
Bondurant, IA
We love old spice! It smells so good and lasts all day. The gel ones last longer, I think the sticks are kind of a ripoff. We get it at Walmart or target every other month usually. It isn't overly perfumey like Axe but definitely has a great smell that lingers.
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I buy his for my husband quite often. He says that I works great, He works long hours and he says that it keeps him feeling fresh the whole 12 hrs and he doesn't have to worry about stinking The scent is not to strong either or over powering.
jose a.
Brawley, CA
Old spice is by far the best brand of deodorants and body sprays i have tried, the fragrance of the deodorant stay on the whole day and keep your armpits fresh. Forget about the other brands go out there and try Old Spice
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH
For a female, I use mens deodorant. I find that it works better then the womens. And the best one I found that works for me is old spice, and I prefer the clear gel, because it doesn't show up on my clothes. Also it smells good!
Tabatha C.
Sidney, OH
I get this for my significant other. I like the smell of it. Not too strong but enough. I get migraines with heavy scents and this one is just fine. He sweats easy and this seems to do it's job for him
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Awesome product! Smells really good and does its job well. I love Old Spice as a brand not just used by men. So many women prefer "men's" deodorant too!
Mayyadah T.
Racine, WI
My boyfriend loves Old Spice, the original scent is one of my favorites. He thinks it works great and always is looking to try different scents
Kassandra F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this it smells so good I find it that it lasts me longer than girl deodorant! My brother has used this for a long time too