Old Orchard® Apple Juice Cocktail 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY OLD ORCHARD

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Start your day the refreshing way! You and your family will love the great taste of Old Orchard juice drinks. Our juice drinks are made with real fruit juice and are available in a variety of fun, refreshing flavors. Ask Amy questions about diet and nutrition at oldorchard.com see more...

Review (1)
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Review for: Plastic more...
My son and I love drinking this juice. If I would let him my son would drink the whole jug in one day. I know juice isn't that healthy for him but I prefer him to drink it over soda any day. Usually when we go to the grocery store I let the kids pick out a drink they want and this time my son chose this juice while my stepdaughter chose another.