Old Orchard 100% Juice Pineapple Orange Concentrate Frozen  12 Oz Can uploaded by Amber M.
Old Orchard 100% Juice Pineapple Orange Concentrate Frozen  12 Oz Can

Old Orchard 100% Juice Pineapple Orange Concentrate Frozen 12 Oz Can

BY OLD ORCHARD

A light and lively change from your breakfast orange juice, this 100% juice serves you a healthy serving of sun-drenched fruit any time of day. see more...

Old Orchard 100% Juice Pineapple Orange Concentrate Frozen  12 Oz Can
Old Orchard 100% Juice Pineapple Orange Concentrate Frozen 12 Oz Can
Buy on Walmart*
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am a breastfeeding mother who is on WIC. With that being said, I am always trying the different juices that they offer at my local Kroger . I think it is safe to say that this is probably one of the best mango juices I have had the pleasure of trying! If you love fruit juice or mangos, I would highly recommend this! It's not too sweet and has just the right amount of tartness!
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
My favorite frozen orange juice and you can always find it on sale. I get it from Jewel, Target, and Walmart. All you had to do is add water and you have a pitcher of great tasting pineapple orange juice!
Maleana H.
I used it many time in a party set up for kids "cocktails" This is when I'll let my daughter use the fancy cups lol. it's really good and refreshing for summer and is paradise in the winter. Every so often I will throw this together and my kid gets excited mainly because she knows I'll give her a fancy glass but still. it's fun time to even let her get in on making it.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this kind it's a pretty good orange juice with pineapple. Also, it's refreshing since it's cold and it's easy to make. Just add water. I buy this for my family and they enjoy it. I love the fact that you can put as much water as you want till you get the exact right taste you want it to be.
Jordan A.
Edmond, OK
I love love love juice, pineapple juice especially. Every time I take a drink my taste buds sing with joy. My fiance and I drink juice about three of four times a week. We love to have some with our breakfast or right before we go to bed.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
We buy these all the time, its cheap and tasty. Its small and we usually use 2 each time we make a big batch of juice, cause juice goes away in 2.5 seconds in my household
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
These are really great to make smoothies with.they have different type of fruit ones.but they taste great and are really natrual im guessing.
Lea H.
This is amazing!!!! I love to use this to mix with tequila to make punch with! It is a huge crowd pleaser and this stuff is the secret!
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
I love this juice. It's cheap, healthy, and easy to make. It might be small but it surly make a lot of juice for the whole family.
Aurelia C.
Socorro, NM
My favorite frozen orange juice! Super easy to make and very enjoyable! I love my orange juice with pulp and this one is perfect!
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Look like its good!!! I would like to try i like pinapple and oj!