Old Orchard 100% Juice  Grape 64 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

Old Orchard 100% Juice Grape 64 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY OLD ORCHARD

So, just how healthy is it? One 8 oz glass of Old Orchard 100% juice equals two servings of fruit*! *4Oz of 100% juice equals one serving of fruit per USDA 2005 dietary guidelines. These guidelines recommend that you get a majority of your daily fruit servings from whole fruit. see more...

Old Orchard 100% Juice  Grape 64 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Old Orchard 100% Juice Grape 64 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
Foodie Expert
Love the grape and apple flavor ones. They are good priced and have a natural taste. Not like some juices that taste of artificial sweeteners
Stephani S.
Stephani S.
A great tasting grape juice. One of our family favorites. Great to drink by itself or to mix with other things.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
I love the apple cranberry one. It is yummy. It doesn't tastes artificial, which is what I like.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Tazewell, Tn
I love grape juice this kind has a good flavor to it and it's not that expensive has most
Dalton A.
Dalton A.
Foodie Expert
I'm usually picky with things that have any sort of grape flavor (because artificial grape flavor grosses me out to the max) and I've had so many grape juices not have true grape flavor.
This brand however surprised me!
Wonderful grape flavor, very fresh tasting. I will definitely buy this again!
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
little falls
Foodie Expert
My son loves this juice and its cheap and can be bought at any local supermarket
Megan B.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Foodie Expert
You can never go wrong with old orchard! This is good grape juice! At the end of the day, or beginning, I grab a nice glass with ice in there and just pour me some grape juice. It is also at a reasonable price.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Toronto, ON
One of my favorite grape juices, tastes the best when served on ice with toast and jam, yum! definitely worth the price.
Lily W.
Lily W.
Edmonton, Alberta
Got this from costco. The price was super cheap and it last for such a long time! Great for family and so healthy for you.