Kate P.
Cortland, NY

What is your favorite item from Old Navy?

Melissa J.
Melissa J.
4 years, 3 months ago
Skinny jeans. I have two of the same pair for when the first wears out.
ANITA G.
ANITA G.
Pearland, TX
4 years, 7 months ago
Skinny jeans in awesome quaolity and colors - $19 bucks each!!! every shape and size
Kari T.
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
4 years, 7 months ago
I love the jeans! I have recently discovered them again, and they are better than ever!
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Bellevue, NE
Shirts.
Paige K.
Paige K.
N Chesterfld, VA
4 years, 7 months ago
They have the best jeans! They're super comfortable and flattering regardless of your size. I also love they're pull over sweaters.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Rhinelander , WI
4 years, 7 months ago
I honesty love any of the kids clothing. They are made to last and are true to size. Plus the prices are great!!
Devin M.
Devin M.
Temple Hills, MD
4 years, 7 months ago
Jeans! I used to buy a lot of tops from them but I noticed in the last couple of years that the shoulder seems have begun to split. It's not just my stuff, my 3 year old daughter has had the same issue.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Warwick, RI
4 years, 7 months ago
Girls toddler shoes !!!!!!
Christy A.
Christy A.
Madison, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Flip-flops
Monica G.
Monica G.
4 years, 8 months ago
I love looking through the baby and toddler sections. I ALWAYS find something there. I love their girl swimsuits because they are super cute and affordable enough to buy two!