Lacey T.
Belle Vernon, PA

My favorites items would have to be the flip flops and the PJ pants. I have so many pairs of their PJ pants!!

Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.
Stratford, CT
4 years, 8 months ago
I love their PJ pants! They are the only ones I will wear. Too bad that the ones closest to me don't carry them all year long. They are too small for the the product. But when Black Friday rolls around, I just can't seem to control myself.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
San Francisco, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
Me too. Especially hello kitty pjs