Top Questions See all 4,604 Q&A
- "Old Navy will forever be my favorite because I can get flip flops that are cheap especially when they're on sale, and the quality is amazing." in 572 reviews
- "The clothes are pretty good quality for the price point, and who doesn't have several pairs of their flip flops in their closet?" in 286 reviews
- "The only place that has nice quality jeans that fit me perfectly is Old Navy - I just love shopping there, because I always find products that flare my curves." in 248 reviews
- "I can see why some people don't like shopping here but if you are willing to take the time and try lots on you can generally get some great deals. " in 239 reviews
- "However, they lose a star because they stopped carrying their plus sizes in store and it doesn't seem fair to my that anyone who wears a larger size should have to shop exclusively online if they way to wear Old Navy." in 237 reviews
The clearance section will probably give you anxiety. It may just be at my location(s) (I live in NYC), but you can barely get through the clearance section. I know it’s not the fault of staff, but rather the customers since they end up throwing things around. They have racks labeled by size: small, medium, large, XL, 2XL and 3XL. Therefore, it’s very easy to find something in your size and not only are there clothes, but other accessories like jewelry, and bags!
Their clothes are always so cute and affordable. They have a great selection on adult men and women and even children clothes! Heres another reason to love Old Navy—it’s a new thing they started, but if there’s some clothes you like in-store, you can ask them to check (or they’ll just do it without you asking) if it’s online for a CHEAPER price. Of course, you’ll have to wait a bit because it’ll be shipped to your house, but you could save money and it’s free shipping without a purchase minimum! If you’re in a rush to wear something, that obviously won’t be the option for you.
Overall, Old Navy is the perfect place to shop. They have solids, graphic shirts, plaid shirts, floral/plain/striped shirts and dresses. Shorts, pants, jeans, active wear..you name it! They have everything, pretty much. Not everything is made to the highest quality, but what you’ll be paying for will last awhile!
That being said, I have never been impressed with their more expense clothing [for going out a/o formal wear], typically finding the material thin and the price higher than it's worth. I try *everything* on before removing tags, because sizing can be inconsistent. Also, despite how it looks on the model, ON seems to like to put out clothes that are cut like paper bags, which is unflattering on women with any sort of curve. Pricing is also something to watch for - "sales" are often deceptive, with most of the popular staples listed as exceptions to the advertised sale or MSRPs that are artificially inflated to make it seem like you're getting a deal when you actually aren't. Online shipping can be inconsistent, either shipping out super fast or taking a very long time.
Overall, I typically start with ON when I need to stock the whole family up at the change of season, but definitely fill in with nicer clothing elsewhere. Get your $6-10 t-shirts here, but bother looking at their blouses.
As for children I like some of there stuff. I will typically shop for summer clothes there like shorts and tees and button ups. The only thing is there stuff runs big so you have to watch it with sizes. I don’t like that they never have a good abundance of stuff for boys but have so many things for girls. It makes shopping for my son more difficult in this store. I would say it’s an okay place to shop.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos