- "Old Navy will forever be my favorite because I can get flip flops that are cheap especially when they're on sale, and the quality is amazing." in 572 reviews
- "The clothes are pretty good quality for the price point, and who doesn't have several pairs of their flip flops in their closet?" in 286 reviews
- "The only place that has nice quality jeans that fit me perfectly is Old Navy - I just love shopping there, because I always find products that flare my curves." in 248 reviews
- "I can see why some people don't like shopping here but if you are willing to take the time and try lots on you can generally get some great deals. " in 239 reviews
- "However, they lose a star because they stopped carrying their plus sizes in store and it doesn't seem fair to my that anyone who wears a larger size should have to shop exclusively online if they way to wear Old Navy." in 237 reviews
That being said, I have never been impressed with their more expense clothing [for going out a/o formal wear], typically finding the material thin and the price higher than it's worth. I try *everything* on before removing tags, because sizing can be inconsistent. Also, despite how it looks on the model, ON seems to like to put out clothes that are cut like paper bags, which is unflattering on women with any sort of curve. Pricing is also something to watch for - "sales" are often deceptive, with most of the popular staples listed as exceptions to the advertised sale or MSRPs that are artificially inflated to make it seem like you're getting a deal when you actually aren't. Online shipping can be inconsistent, either shipping out super fast or taking a very long time.
Overall, I typically start with ON when I need to stock the whole family up at the change of season, but definitely fill in with nicer clothing elsewhere. Get your $6-10 t-shirts here, but bother looking at their blouses.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos