BY OLD NAVY #6 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Fall is right around the corner, who else is excited to w...6 Answers
  • What's your favorite products from Old Navy?7 Answers
  • Would you recommend old navy for toddler cloths ?11 Answers
Old Navy
  • "Old Navy will forever be my favorite because I can get flip flops that are cheap especially when they're on sale, and the quality is amazing." in 572 reviews
  • "The clothes are pretty good quality for the price point, and who doesn't have several pairs of their flip flops in their closet?" in 286 reviews
  • "The only place that has nice quality jeans that fit me perfectly is Old Navy - I just love shopping there, because I always find products that flare my curves." in 248 reviews
  • "I can see why some people don't like shopping here but if you are willing to take the time and try lots on you can generally get some great deals. " in 239 reviews
  • "However, they lose a star because they stopped carrying their plus sizes in store and it doesn't seem fair to my that anyone who wears a larger size should have to shop exclusively online if they way to wear Old Navy." in 237 reviews
Jayleen R.
Manhattan
Old Navy is my go-to place for jeans. Sign up for Old Navy alerts! They have the BEST deals, especially on the jeans that’s almost always 50% percent off. Shirts, dresses, shoes and other attire is almost always on sale too, with 40% to 60% off deals. The jeans are nice and fitted with selections ranging from skinny, flared, high waisted, straight leg and curvy! When I saw they had a curvy collection, I was super excited because I finally found a pair of jeans that complimented my figure and gave my body more shape.

The clearance section will probably give you anxiety. It may just be at my location(s) (I live in NYC), but you can barely get through the clearance section. I know it’s not the fault of staff, but rather the customers since they end up throwing things around. They have racks labeled by size: small, medium, large, XL, 2XL and 3XL. Therefore, it’s very easy to find something in your size and not only are there clothes, but other accessories like jewelry, and bags!

Their clothes are always so cute and affordable. They have a great selection on adult men and women and even children clothes! Heres another reason to love Old Navy—it’s a new thing they started, but if there’s some clothes you like in-store, you can ask them to check (or they’ll just do it without you asking) if it’s online for a CHEAPER price. Of course, you’ll have to wait a bit because it’ll be shipped to your house, but you could save money and it’s free shipping without a purchase minimum! If you’re in a rush to wear something, that obviously won’t be the option for you.

Overall, Old Navy is the perfect place to shop. They have solids, graphic shirts, plaid shirts, floral/plain/striped shirts and dresses. Shorts, pants, jeans, active wear..you name it! They have everything, pretty much. Not everything is made to the highest quality, but what you’ll be paying for will last awhile!
Natalie D.
Seattle
Old Navy is great for everyday clothing. I buy most of our basics there for our whole family, and personally have been loyal for years to their jeans, summer casual dresses, and women's tees. I love that I can usually find something that will actually fit me (being just out of the "normal" 0-12 range but not large enough for most plus size ranges.) I've never had issues with clothes falling apart or getting holes; their quality control seems good. And customer service, both in-store and online, had never done me wrong. Also, the flip flop sale is worth the hype. I don't buy them anywhere else!
That being said, I have never been impressed with their more expense clothing [for going out a/o formal wear], typically finding the material thin and the price higher than it's worth. I try *everything* on before removing tags, because sizing can be inconsistent. Also, despite how it looks on the model, ON seems to like to put out clothes that are cut like paper bags, which is unflattering on women with any sort of curve. Pricing is also something to watch for - "sales" are often deceptive, with most of the popular staples listed as exceptions to the advertised sale or MSRPs that are artificially inflated to make it seem like you're getting a deal when you actually aren't. Online shipping can be inconsistent, either shipping out super fast or taking a very long time.
Overall, I typically start with ON when I need to stock the whole family up at the change of season, but definitely fill in with nicer clothing elsewhere. Get your $6-10 t-shirts here, but bother looking at their blouses.
Mya M.
Kalamazoo
If I were you I would lost likely get this if you're into comfortable clothes and really stretchy closed or maybe pants that have a little holes in them or something like that not sure what you're mostly interested in but these are really comfortable clothes but after a while if you have like really sick legs and they rub together a lot the holes will rip between your thighs after like a couple of months so that is something that I don't like and I feel like they should fix but for now I think that they're really comfortable shirts and they have really comfortable pants to is really stretchy makes your body look like a really good figure to give me an hourglass figure so I really like it I think it's really comfortable and I think you guys should try it!!! Also the texture is really soft and they're mostly really comfortable really help you if you're like just trying to find a really cute style and you wanted to be comfortable at the same time I was suggesting going here!!!
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
Ah, Old Navy credit card. It is a love-hate relationship for sure. First of all, I love how many deals That Old Navy will send you when you use your credit card. Of course it also works at Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta. Secondly, I love that I can buy so many clothes that are in style at reasonable prices when I use my credit card. I'm always always shopping on sale items. I have gotten many great gifts, accessories, and staple items from Old Navy and Gap. However, my one warning to everyone is that you tend to go down a rabbit hole with Old Navy. No joke. One day I looked at my closet and 80% of it was Old Navy. I think I was slowly hooked from all of the ads, sale coupons, emails, and letters in the mail. I have decided that I do not want to be somebody that just buys from one store. I like to pick and choose certain things now. So, be wary that you may end up exclusively shopping at one store easily, and then you could regret it later.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Old Navy is a staple brand for family clothing at bargain prices. They have school uniform apparel for kids as well as baby clothing and clothes for men and women. They have casual styles, work wear basics and some cute dressy casual clothing. They usually have really great sales up to 40% off quite often especially if you are a cardholder of theirs or GAP or Banana Republic. The quality of the clothing is not consistent and their sizing isn't either. I ordered some different styles of work pants that unfortunately needed to be two sizes bigger and just was ill-fitting for the styles I like most. Their jeans are pretty flattering and their athletic apparel is not bad, I especially like the tights. If you want higher quality I would say to try GAP or Banana Republic, they hold up way better to wear and tear but if you need something trendy, cute or short-term then this is a no-brainer brand.
Krystle R.
Visalia, CA
I used to shop at Old Navy all the time, but in the last year or two that is the last place I want to go. They have good sales online and in-store, but the Cons outweigh the Pros. 1- My local store is so dirty and disorganized. And, it's not like I go late in the day and customers have made a mess. I have gone in right when they've lifted the gates, and the place was obviously not cleaned up the night before or before they opened. The last few times I've gone in, I turned right around and walked out because you couldn't find anything. 2- The online customer service sucks. I had to call about a wrong size, and I was on hold for around 15 minutes, and then they couldn't even find my order, that I had just done that morning. I'm definitely disappointed in my local Old Navy, and in the management of the corporation.
Shannon💋 W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I used to shop to old navy shop at old navy a lot when I was younger but now I only shop there for my son and for a couple things for myself. As far as adult clothes I don’t like them because they are pricey and there stuff runs very big and isn’t of the best quality. I believe there making there clothes a lot thinner which is causing them to get holes easily. The only thing I like for adults is there flip flops.

As for children I like some of there stuff. I will typically shop for summer clothes there like shorts and tees and button ups. The only thing is there stuff runs big so you have to watch it with sizes. I don’t like that they never have a good abundance of stuff for boys but have so many things for girls. It makes shopping for my son more difficult in this store. I would say it’s an okay place to shop.
Mandy D.
I like Old Navy in general. I have bought things from them for a while and for my whole family. They have a wide variety of things but some times it too much. Every time I have gotten online lately (past 6 months or so) ON is freezing my computer up. I like their clothes for work and casual. I have many pixie pants (word to the wise - if you get the size you normally wear then Petite it is going to fit like a size below what you ordered. My kids like their clothes, my middle child is finally able to go in 5t and 5 SLIM. Which is important for mothers with girls who are tall and skinny and pants fall down - they have 5 slim and they are GREAT! Some items are pricey for kids adn adults, but you can normally find sales... unfortunately with that sale you get SO MUCH and it is still a good chunk of change.
katelyn k.
Longview, TX
Ok old navy is my go to store for basics! I love getting workout clothes, jeans, shorts and run around tops! They have good prices and you usually will get old navy cash for your next purchase! If you have an old navy card you will save even more! They always have a sale going on so you’re sure to stay in budget! The kids department is my favorite! They have the cutest clothes for baby’s/toddlers! I get my daughters swimsuits, shoes (that smell like cherrys)! and her basics here! They have great leggings, shorts and t-shirt’s for her and if i need a cute little dress i’m sure to find one here! They have good socks with no slip grips and cute like jackets also! It’s a one stop shop for the family!
Anne T.
redford
I shop for kids clothes at Old Navy. They’ve been hit or miss. A couple summers ago they had lots of linen items and sweet designs. Haven’t seen as much I like since. I avoid polyester and have to skip a lot of cute things because of it. Would like more natural fabrics. But we always get my kids shoes there- can’t beat the cute styles and price. Always a sale too. Swimsuits are also cute for toddlers, my 6 year old is the girls section now and I wish they still had more innocent styles like the toddler clothes but bigger for her. My favorite thing for myself at Old Navy is their linen tees and tanks, I often get the tall sizing online for extra length.
Tiffany P.
What is your absolute favorite item to buy from Old Navy?
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
Am I the only one that feels the shirt sizes are bigger that what the tag says?
Liz C.
Do the 1.00 flip flops stay in good condition? Or do you get what you pay for?
Gabrielle S.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they have Sales often ?
Tania J.
London, ON
I have never shopped at old navy, which items would you suggest I invest on?