Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch

by Old Mother Hubbard

Our grain free biscuits are crafted to be a cupboard classic your dog will love! These oven-baked snacks are crafted from time honored recipes with all-natural ingredients, natural flavors, and a delicious crunch your dog will love

Does this cause bad breath?
Start your review of Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch!
Alexis K.
Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch uploaded by Alexis K.
My dogs love these! I had never purchased before Influenster sent them, but I do not think the price point is bad for these natural ingredients.
Angela M.
Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch uploaded by Angela M.
Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch uploaded by Angela M.
my dog's love these treat. they get excited every time I get the bag. I like them for my dogs because it doesn't upset their stomach like some other treats I haven't really found anything that I don't like with them
Hollie R.
Austin, TX
Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch uploaded by Hollie R.
Grain free is always something I want for my pup whose heart is slightly enlarged. My vet told me a grain free food and treats are best for his heart- Incase you were wondering finding a grain free treat your dog loves is difficult. He went nuts just sniffing the bag! Will buy more the second we run out. He adores them and did all his tricks just for one!
Grace L.
Chatham Twp, NJ
Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch uploaded by Grace L.
My dog loves these! So good and such good ingredients! Love using these for a quick treat. Would def buy these and recommend to anyone! Great price, great brand and makes my dog super happy!
Lydia M.
Aledo, TX
Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch uploaded by Lydia M.
My dog LOVES these treats!! They are made with natural ingredients and are also grain free which I like. I love that I found a treat my dog likes and isn’t made with nasty stuff! I would definitely recommend to any dog owner.
Lizbeth G.
Yakima, WA
Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch uploaded by Lizbeth G.
My dog loves these!! He can’t get enough! He’s a big dog so I give him a couple. I love the ingredients
Shannon G.
Pasadena, CA
Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch uploaded by Shannon G.
I’ve never tried these before but my dog loves them! I have a 90lb athletic pup who’s now 10 years old and he chows on these like an absolute champ! They can get a little messy when eaten because they crumble so he gets them when we play outside! But I would buy them again because he seems to love them!
Brittney M.
Beebe, AR
Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch uploaded by Brittney M.
Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch uploaded by Brittney M.
Amazing dog treats my doggy loves them and he even knows where they are in the cabinet they have a great flavor and doesn't give him bad gas which i love
Kelly J.
Richmond, KY
Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch uploaded by Kelly J.
Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch uploaded by Kelly J.
My dogs went crazy when I pulled the bag out! I have 2 large breeds, German Shepherd and Great Pyrenees. Both my girls are super happy with these treats! :)
Tori M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Old Mother Hubbard Pick of the Patch uploaded by Tori M.
Such a nice product! Our golden doodle loves these! Love that they are all natural and have real ingredients in them. I feel good about giving these to my fur baby. I would definitely recommend these - pup and owner approved!