Old Mother Hubbard Original Assortment

by Old Mother Hubbard

Old Mother Hubbard Crunchy Classic Natural Dog Treats are wholesome, all natural dog bone shaped dog biscuits oven-baked to preserve the natural flavors in all the varieties dogs love to catch, chew and eat. These Original Assortment natural dog biscuits feature all natural ingredients, four delicious flavors, including Original, Chicken, Cheddar & Char Tar flavors, as well as a fun dog bone shape and natural crunch your dog will really enjoy. Dog biscuits, treats and snacks are a great addition to a healthy diet. Snack time is a mutually rewarding show of love and positive reinforcement with your dog. You can feel good about training and rewarding your dog with Old Mother Hubbard natural dog treats.

Are these good for a medium sized dog? Are they worth their price?
Start your review of Old Mother Hubbard Original Assortment!
Diana  R.
Old Mother Hubbard Original Assortment uploaded by Diana  R.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My two dogs Ella and Winston love these biscuits. Great assortment of flavors and a good size that’s not too big for them to chew. I appreciate that the ingredients seem to be more natural. I prefer to get my dogs treats that don’t have all those additives.
Kinley Y.
Fairfield, OH
Old Mother Hubbard Original Assortment uploaded by Kinley Y.
Great! She loves them so much! She is normally picky about what she eats but absolutely love these! Great treats!
Brittani C.
Harrison, OH
Old Mother Hubbard Original Assortment uploaded by Brittani C.
Moose loves these treats from Old Mother Hubbard. He loves treats that are both yummy AND crunchy and these treats were both! Will definitely be purchasing in the future since he loves them so much.
Grace  S.
Benbrook, TX
Old Mother Hubbard Original Assortment uploaded by Grace  S.
Seriously such great treats! My picky eater pup loved them so that was a major win! I also feel like you get a really good amount in the package. Definitely recommend getting these. Also I’m super thankful to have received them free for testing purposes.
Kerri M.
Old Mother Hubbard Original Assortment uploaded by Kerri M.
I thought the presentation was cute and they gave you a lot of treats in the bag but my dogs did not like these sadly. One dog is super picky and the other will eat just about anything you give him.
Ellie G.
Cincinnati, OH
Old Mother Hubbard Original Assortment uploaded by Ellie G.
My pups LOVE these! They are the perfect size and the ingredients are good. We have purchased from this brand before and it’s always been great. Pretty good value for what you are getting. I will definitely buy these again.
Veronica K.
Worcester, MA
Old Mother Hubbard Original Assortment uploaded by Veronica K.
these are my dogs favorite cookies! i love the ingredients in these and the mini size is perfect. she has loved them ever since she was a puppy and she’s almost 7 now.
Erin A.
Newport News, VA
Old Mother Hubbard Original Assortment uploaded by Erin A.
My dog is usually snooty about baked treats like these but she really enjoyed them! She didn't turn her nose up like she does with milkbones.
Ashley B.
Columbus, OH
Old Mother Hubbard Original Assortment uploaded by Ashley B.
My dog ate the treat I gave him immediately and then sat at my feet waiting for more...He might be this way with any treat really, but he seemed to enjoy them! He couldn’t wait for me to open the bag!
Ashley Z.
Knoxville, TN
Old Mother Hubbard Original Assortment uploaded by Ashley Z.
My puppy loves these treats. I have to keep an assortment of different treats on hand for my incredibly picky GSD. She loves these. I hide them in Kong toys or simply give them as snacks.