Old Mother Hubbard Mother Hubbard Mother's Solutions Soft and Chewy Natural Dog Treats

BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD

Brynley +.
Naperville, IL
My dogs went crazy for these treats! They get excited whenever I open the bag. There is a good amount of treats in the bag, so decent value for your money. I have recommended these to other people I know and they have loved them too! Will definitely buy again.
Sammy R.
Phoenix, AZ
My pups love these! My dogs are picky eaters and finding the perfect treat is always a struggle. They love the texture and flavor of these - I love the quality.
Claire C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are good dog treats. They don’t smell the best but they are all natural and only a few calories. These are good for small dogs