BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD

Old Mother Hubbard Mini Friends Biscuits - 20 lb Made with wholesome, natural ingredients For dogs of all ages and size No artificial preservatives Need more information on this product? Click here to ask. see more...

Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
My beagle Tinkerbell loves these mini treats. She gets 4 each night at snack time and also receives them as a reward for good behavior. We buy them online or at Per Smart. Great value!
Angie W.
Fantastic treats that I don't have to worry about dyes or bi products. My dog loves them and they come in a vast variety of flavors. Inexpensive and they Make my dog happy. Win win
Ame L.
Asheboro, NC
My dog has loved Old Mother Hubbard since he was a puppy. Now they are the only treats he wants! On average he eats 3 treats a day and never gets tired of them.
Jess I.
My dog is OBSESSED with these treats!! They're small enough to carry in a pocket while walking and great to use for training and rewarding. They're made from good ingredients that are sure to satisfy your pup!
taylor e.
Elwood, NE
My dogs love these treats! Old Mother Hubbard is a great brand! These are great for training treats or just a small treat to give to my dogs!
Heather S.
Old Mother Hubbard brand treats have been a consistently good buy. In a time where there are consistently news stories about dogs getting sick from food and treats, I feel like I can give these treats to my dog without worrying. All the research that I've done has turned up nothing bad about OMH. I've read that they only manufacture and source from North America which makes me feel better about giving her these treats over some other brands. Our dog loves the peanut butter flavor. It's her favorite.
Jolia C.
Bought these for my cousins dog his dog loves it, and

every time I see the dog he so happy to see me,

probably thinking got some more natural treats for him.

Good price, excellent product, perfect for any dog owner that cares about their pet health.
Camila C.
Yauco, PR
My dog loves these, and she really likes peanut Butter and can never get enough of them.