Old Mother Hubbard Limited Edition Chicken Pot Pie Natural Dog Treats, 6-Ounce Bag, Small

BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD

New Limited-Edition flavors are battling it out to see which one comes out on top! Try all three flavors, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Chicken Pot Pie & Apple Pie. Vote for your pup's favorite flavor. The winning variety will join the Classic lineup! see more...

Jennifer S.
My pup absolutely loved this flavor treat! I purchase the Old Mother Hubbard brand in several different varieties of treats and they are all amazing! This was a nice new flavor that my puppy really loved and begged for! The ingredients are so good for your pup and they have a huge variety of treats and you can’t go wrong with any of them! I highly recommend this brand!
Karla P.
These were more for my amusement with the flavor. My dogs will literally eat anything and they loved these!
Leigh L.
Milton, ON
Smells like a homemade chicken pot pie as soon as I opened the package. My dog gobbled the treat up and begged for more. Great treat and flavour. It with my chocolate lab.
cailin m.
Kitchener, ON
Bought these for our pup purely based off the fact that it was a unique flavour and the bag was cute, but was pleasantly surprised when we got them home and realized they're also natural! Our pup LOVES these, and you get tons of bones in the bag for a super reasonable price!