Old Mother Hubbard Creepy Crunchers P-Nuttier uploaded by Kristy R.Old Mother Hubbard Creepy Crunchers P-Nuttier uploaded by Lauren P.

BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD

Old Mother Hubbard Creepy Crunchers P-Nuttier Old Mother Hubbard continues to build on this tradition today baking a wide variety of delicious snacks for dogs. They start with all-natural ingredients, including chicken, cheddar cheese, apples, carrots, sweet potatoes and oatmeal. They then slowly oven-bake every snack to preserve the natural flavors in all the varieties dogs love to catch, chew, and eat. Snacks are a great addition to a healthy diet. Snack time is a mutually rewarding show of love and positive reinforcement with your pet. You can feel good about giving your dog Old Mother Hubbard Snacks. see more...

Ashlynn H.
Jermyn
As most dogs, my dogs love treats! Running a multiple dog household with dogs whom have different allergy and nutrition needs becomes difficult sometimes, especially finding something they all like! The peanut butter flavor and right size for both my small and large breeds make for the perfect treat in our home! They just love them! We also admire the fact that OMH is such a trusted brand with healthy goodies for our babies.
Kimberly N.
My dog cant wait to start training because she loves theses treats so much.  She is a different dog when I get them out.  I sometimes mix them in with real peanut butter and put it inside a kong toy and she just goes crazy. I also like the packing because you can also see how big the treats are and not just get the feel for them.
Sarah D.
Perfect for this time of year! This affordable snack keeps tails wagging! The smell of the treat to me wasn't unpleasant, just smelled like a hint of peanut butter. These are on our list every year and we pick a few extra up after they go on sale after the season is over!
Amanda M.
I bought these for my pup around Halloween honestly due to convenience. They were right by the register and I realized I forgot to grab treats. So I grabbed these and hoped for the best. She loves them though and I'm glad I grabbed them.
Chelsea L.
Every holiday I look forward to seeing what kind of snack they come out with. My dogs absolutely love these treats. My local pet store always carries these at a great price and they are a good snack for your dog to have!!
Bella V.
Douglaston
The dog is super picky and is suspect of all new food. Lol. He's also used to The Honest Kitchen beams which are very different from the average dog treat.  However he does like these, just doesn't love them. I like them because they're a good size and healthier than most treats.
Marisa S.
Tewksbury, MA
Perfect Halloween treat. Classic peanut butter flavor. Dog loves these great night treat to clean teeth. Good price for treats and only natural ingredients. All dogs love peanut butter and cute for Halloween
Jessica L.
These are great. They’re too hard for my my elderly pug, but my lab loves them so much. They came in a bark box a while back and we liked them enough that we went out and bought some at the store.
Courtney M.
Haverhill , MA
I like the ingredients used with this company. These can be a hit or a miss with my husky. He’s very snobby so some days he will eat them and others he won’t. I think the price is reasonable.
Michelle M.
Waukesha, WI
My dog just loves these treats they have to be the best because my dog is just in love. It meets all my expectations as a dog treat to my pet great quality and price I’d definitely recommend this to everyone and buy again.