Old Mother Hubbard Creepy Crunchers P-Nuttier uploaded by Kristy R.Old Mother Hubbard Creepy Crunchers P-Nuttier uploaded by Lauren P.

BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD

Old Mother Hubbard Creepy Crunchers P-Nuttier Old Mother Hubbard continues to build on this tradition today baking a wide variety of delicious snacks for dogs. They start with all-natural ingredients, including chicken, cheddar cheese, apples, carrots, sweet potatoes and oatmeal. They then slowly oven-bake every snack to preserve the natural flavors in all the varieties dogs love to catch, chew, and eat. Snacks are a great addition to a healthy diet. Snack time is a mutually rewarding show of love and positive reinforcement with your pet. You can feel good about giving your dog Old Mother Hubbard Snacks. see more...

Ashlynn H.
Jermyn, PA
As most dogs, my dogs love treats! Running a multiple dog household with dogs whom have different allergy and nutrition needs becomes difficult sometimes, especially finding something they all like! The peanut butter flavor and right size for both my small and large breeds make for the perfect treat in our home! They just love them! We also admire the fact that OMH is such a trusted brand with healthy goodies for our babies.
Lisa N.
New Kensington
My older dog loves these treats. He has a serious love for peanut butter and goes CRAZY for these!! He can smell the opened package from the next room and always comes running! He has nubbed-down teeth, but these pose no problem for him!
Lulu S.
Middle Village, NY
Just the right size for my 4.5 pound pom to chomp on. Only sad part is that they're regular bone shaped. I expected Halloween themed biscuits to have a Halloweeny shape instead of just using it on the packaging to sell their same treats but marked up for a holiday theme
Francesca T.
Denver
I use these as training treats I break them in half and my dog enjoys them!! I don’t feel too guilty giving these to her! They are a great price and last a long time.
Amanda M.
I bought these for my pup around Halloween honestly due to convenience. They were right by the register and I realized I forgot to grab treats. So I grabbed these and hoped for the best. She loves them though and I'm glad I grabbed them.
Stephanie J.
Herriman, UT
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and I have to be very careful what I give him. He loves the nuttier cookies. I feed as a snack and stuff in his kong(fits perfectly) and add some peanut butter on top and magic!!
Bella V.
Douglaston
The dog is super picky and is suspect of all new food. Lol. He's also used to The Honest Kitchen beams which are very different from the average dog treat.  However he does like these, just doesn't love them. I like them because they're a good size and healthier than most treats.
Aida O.
My doggies love these. They love a crunch when we go on our walks. I love that the baggie has a variety of flavors. My doggies are small so I break these in half and it last me longer than any other treats. Try these out. Your doggies will love them.
Marisa S.
Tewksbury, MA
Perfect Halloween treat. Classic peanut butter flavor. Dog loves these great night treat to clean teeth. Good price for treats and only natural ingredients. All dogs love peanut butter and cute for Halloween
Courtney M.
Haverhill, MA
I like the ingredients used with this company. These can be a hit or a miss with my husky. He’s very snobby so some days he will eat them and others he won’t. I think the price is reasonable.