BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD

A Healthier and Happier Buddy You can show them how much you love them with Old Mother Hubbard Mini Puppy Biscuits! Oven-baked with added Vitamins & Minerals for growing puppies, they are the perfect way to give your little friend a well-deserved treat. Available in 20 oz bags. Mini Puppy Biscuits for Young Pups Wholesome ingredients Contains flax seed Healthy snack Chicken flavor Great to taste, your pup will love the chicken flavor and you will feel good about feeding him a healthy, wholesome snack. A Closer Look: Each crunchy hard biscuit is baked with wholesome ingredients like chicken, oatmeal, flax seed, apples, and carrots and nothing artificial. Old Mother Hubbard Dog Biscuits are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Made specially for: Puppies and growing dogs. Free of: Artificial flavor or coloring. see more...

Esther K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand of treats for my dogs! I always get them at Petco (the assorted mini ones) for my 2 dogs. They love it compare to the milk bones. I have done plenty of research before purchasing food for my dogs, and this one has great qualities of ingredients in them which makes it okay for dog to eat.
Kari S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love Old Mother Hubbard treats for my dog. I got the puppy ones and mixed them with the “extra tasty assortment” bag when he was a puppy. I still buy this product. Ingredients are reputable and my dog loves them.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
My pup really likes these treats! I got them mainly because they're all natural and healthier than a lot of other treats. She likes them, and they're a good treat for while I'm still training her. The price is good too! You get a lot in one bag.
Linda M.
My picky dogs were not a fan of these treats. I like that they are all natural, but apparently the dogs didn't care. They are an affordable all natural option.
Allison J.
Niles, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great training treats and my dog loves them!!! Went bananas just to get some!!! We still buy this brand now even though she is and adult dog now
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dachshund approved! He hobbled it up and the ingredients are good. Price is good and it's easy to find at Petco. Two paws up.
Brooke R.
Globe, AZ
My dogs love these I buy them rearly only because my local store close by is almost always sold out. My dogs go crazy over these.
cynthia d.
My dogs love these treats. They are just the right size. I like that it is an all natural product for my dogs.
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
Our dogs love this product and we love the cost and ingredients! I would highly recommend!
Karlee G.
Clairmont
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these treats, and I feel good about giving them.

They are small treats so they would be great for training purposes, and with so many flavours your dog is sure to have a favourite in the range.