Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - P-Nuttier

All-natural peanut butter flavored biscuits are sure to be the highlight of your dog's day. Extra tasty, all-natural, basted biscuits with a big peanut-butter and molasses flavor your dog simply can't resist! Crunchy, baked treats are made from wholesome ingredients and lots of tender loving care. Perfect for training or any snack time! Available in mini, small and large sizes. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Biscuit Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: P-Nuttier Primary Ingredient: Whole Wheat Flour Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Crunchy Peanut Butter, Molasses, Malto Dextrin, Natural Peanut Butter Flavor, Cultured Whey, Eggs, Whole Ground Apples, Whole Ground Carrots, Garlic, Sea Salt Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 17.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 11.0%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - P-Nuttier!
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like these treats, my dog would eat them, but not their favorites. I ended up getting a different product, but buy these when my other isn’t available. Nothing wrong with them, just go with what my pets like, as long as they are natural and minimal ingredients that canines actually consume. Decent product, ok price. I would recommend trying them & if your dogs like them, you can’t go wrong with these treats.
Newark, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These biscuits are decent.  Our dog is not much of a peanut butter fan so maybe thats why she doesn't go crazy for these.  She still eats them and we still give them to her if we have them on hand.  The size of these biscuits are good for puppies and adults.  They are easily broken up into smaller pieces for mini-rewards too.
Midlothian, VA
Our two dogs love these biscuits! They’re easy to break into smaller pieces, which is nice because we have one large dog and one small dog! The biscuits are also easy on their aging teeth which we appreciate. Good ingredients, affordable and delicious (say the pups!), so I will continue to buy!
My dogs favorite go to biscuit treat!!!  I love that these come in a variety of flavors as well as sizes! I am able to purchase the extra large ones for my giant breeds and the miniature sizes for my small dogs.  These are made with good, wholesome ingredients and no nasty fillers
Paso Robles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great classic biscuits with all natural ingredients that you basically have in your own kitchen . These are great treats for any dog and they are all natural . No added preservatives or any ingredients that you do not know what is in them and they are made in USA .
Meridian , ID
My little dog loves these treats! They are the perfect size for him and he's always excited to receive one. The product is high quality with good, simple ingredients. The price is pretty reasonable considering that one bag goes a long way fo my pet.
Tacoma, WA
A great classic peanut butter biscuit. These have a pleasant smell and crisp texture. Both my dogs really like these and are able to balance these well on their noses. If your pup likes peanut butter and/or biscuits, definitely give these a try.
Belleville, MI
My Chow Chow Ming loves his treats and this is one that passes the grade. He is a large 69 pound dog who always checks his treat bowl that has a mixture of his treats of choice and Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits-P-Nutter is one of them.
Swansea, SC
My dog has a very sensitive stomach, and he can eat multiples of these and won’t throw up at all ! He loves these so much and begs for them every minute of the day! I will keep buying these, and hopefully will be trying their other flavors!
Grand rapids, MI
Bought these randomly - my dog really liked the pumpkin ones, but wasn’t as stoked on the peanut butter ones. Not sure why! Just preference I guess. These are your classic dog biscuit so if you’re into that, you might like these for your pooch.