BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD #42 in Dog Food

All-natural peanut butter flavored biscuits are sure to be the highlight of your dog's day. Extra tasty, all-natural, basted biscuits with a big peanut-butter and molasses flavor your dog simply can't resist! Crunchy, baked treats are made from wholesome ingredients and lots of tender loving care. Perfect for training or any snack time! Available in mini, small and large sizes. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Biscuit Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: P-Nuttier Primary Ingredient: Whole Wheat Flour Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Crunchy Peanut Butter, Molasses, Malto Dextrin, Natural Peanut Butter Flavor, Cultured Whey, Eggs, Whole Ground Apples, Whole Ground Carrots, Garlic, Sea Salt Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 17.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% see more...

Liz L.
Russellville, AR
My dogs absolutely love Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - P-Nuttier! They will sit, do tricks, my yorkie does her ballerina twirl, and my pit bull waits so patiently sitting so obediently as he creates a puddle of drool for these yummy treats! This is another amazing brand where you can easily tell what is in their products, which helps greatly when your fur babies have allergies! Amazing brand, amazing products, happy dogs, happy life!!
Melissa F.
My dog loves these treat, he's a big peanut butter fan, he's 65 pound and love to get treats. this treats are the perfect size and are crunchy. the one of his favorites, one thing i would change is if they can make a soft baked version, but i would recommend.
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
My dog loves these snacks. I got them at Petco, they are a little expensive but are more healthy than the cheaper snacks that they fill will stuff not good for dogs. I would recommend it for others and have bought bags to leave in my desk for my dog friendly office.
Rikki P.
Fair Lawn, NJ
It was not a favorite of my two dogs. Also I feel as though the mother hubbard products at my local store keeps them out past expiration date. Maybe its because of them not using as much ingredients but their expiration date seems to come so fast with many left.
Jennifer S.
My puppy loves these treats so much!! He goes crazy when he see’s them every time I open the cabinet! They definitely met my expectations I will continue to buy them and I highly recommend them to every dog owner!!
Dawn R.
Patrick
These dog treats seem like they are very tasty. When I am looking to get the doggies something different, I usually choose this. The price is ok. But, there just isn’t a lot of product. So, mostly, we go with the milk-bones.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
These are just classics. I remember my mom buy Mother Hubbard dog treats for my dog when I was a kiddo myself, and now, I buy them for my pack (I have 5 dogs - use to foster dogs & work w rescues). They smell like peanut butter and they dogs seem to believe they are the real thing! I trust them. ;-) They are generally a staple in our pantry for all of our pups.
Kylie C.
My dog loves Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits. The P-Nuttier flavor are her absolute favorite! I pick them up at our local Petco or order them on Amazon, which is so convenient. These are a great size for a quick and easy treat for my pup. I'd recommend these for any owner looking for a good treat their pup would love.
Emily G.
Columbus, OH
These were on sale at PetsMart. My dog isn't picky about his food or treats.  He's a 40-45lbs basset hound and pretty much devours everything in site. Normal price, these a a tad pricey for dog treats. However, they are a good sized package with many treats and they are easy for me to break up for training him.
Marsha W.
Mabank
My fur kids absolutely love the taste of peanut butter and Old Mother Hubbard offers a great treat with peanut butter as one of the ingredients.  They are always fresh and my pets really do love them.  It's also a great reward on days when I have to work late and my pets need a little cheering up.