Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - P-Nuttier

All-natural peanut butter flavored biscuits are sure to be the highlight of your dog's day. Extra tasty, all-natural, basted biscuits with a big peanut-butter and molasses flavor your dog simply can't resist! Crunchy, baked treats are made from wholesome ingredients and lots of tender loving care. Perfect for training or any snack time! Available in mini, small and large sizes. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Biscuit Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: P-Nuttier Primary Ingredient: Whole Wheat Flour Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Crunchy Peanut Butter, Molasses, Malto Dextrin, Natural Peanut Butter Flavor, Cultured Whey, Eggs, Whole Ground Apples, Whole Ground Carrots, Garlic, Sea Salt Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 17.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 11.0%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - P-Nuttier!
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like these treats, my dog would eat them, but not their favorites. I ended up getting a different product, but buy these when my other isn’t available. Nothing wrong with them, just go with what my pets like, as long as they are natural and minimal ingredients that canines actually consume. Decent product, ok price. I would recommend trying them & if your dogs like them, you can’t go wrong with these treats.
Kalamazoo
My 18 week old puppy likes this training treat. It’s not harsh on her stomach at all and it’s crunchy enough to satisfy her puppy teething. We like this brand and their ingredients they use. We stand by this treat brand and the cost for a bag is pretty cheap. I like that the fragrance is not stomach turning, I dislike how some dog foods and treats smell, I can tolerate the scent of these.
KILLEEN, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really love these. They are very reasonably priced and apparently they are delicious. My dogs never leave a crumb behind. I order these on amazon and even send them to my grandma for her dogs. They come in a variety of flavors too. My chinese shar pei has sensitivity to certain foods that cause her skin to get irritated or even loose fur but we've not had a problem with these.
Newark, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These biscuits are decent.  Our dog is not much of a peanut butter fan so maybe thats why she doesn't go crazy for these.  She still eats them and we still give them to her if we have them on hand.  The size of these biscuits are good for puppies and adults.  They are easily broken up into smaller pieces for mini-rewards too.
Niagara falls, NY
These treats are wonderful! My pupper loves them and they fit really well in her Kong to keep her interested. She is the type of dog that will eat anything but I especially love the mint ones for a little fresher breath. They are a great price and seem to have decent ingredients. Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - P-Nuttier
Melville
My pups LOVE the P-Nuttier cookies. It’s their first snack every morning, before they have breakfast when it’s a little too early for a meal, but they’re hungry. Both my 45lb hound mix, and 85lb blue nose pitbull are HUGE FANS. We buy these on a regular basis, and will continue to unless they weren’t available any longer.
Kingston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only reason I didn’t give them 5 stars is because they’re really small and don’t last long in my house. I usually give them as a special treat as they’re more expensive - or I’ll give them if I don’t have anything else in the closet. My dog has a sensitive stomach and these never bother her.
Midlothian, VA
Our two dogs love these biscuits! They’re easy to break into smaller pieces, which is nice because we have one large dog and one small dog! The biscuits are also easy on their aging teeth which we appreciate. Good ingredients, affordable and delicious (say the pups!), so I will continue to buy!
My dogs favorite go to biscuit treat!!!  I love that these come in a variety of flavors as well as sizes! I am able to purchase the extra large ones for my giant breeds and the miniature sizes for my small dogs.  These are made with good, wholesome ingredients and no nasty fillers
Kenton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These rare awesome for training and reinforcement of good behavior. They actually smell good too. The girls absolutely love them. When they are the bags come from chewy they get so happy. I recommend these for your pups too. They will love them. It also helps that they are all natural too

Looking for your answer?