BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD

All-natural peanut butter flavored biscuits are sure to be the highlight of your dog's day. Extra tasty, all-natural, basted biscuits with a big peanut-butter and molasses flavor your dog simply can't resist! Crunchy, baked treats are made from wholesome ingredients and lots of tender loving care. Perfect for training or any snack time! Available in mini, small and large sizes. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Biscuit Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: P-Nuttier Primary Ingredient: Whole Wheat Flour Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Crunchy Peanut Butter, Molasses, Malto Dextrin, Natural Peanut Butter Flavor, Cultured Whey, Eggs, Whole Ground Apples, Whole Ground Carrots, Garlic, Sea Salt Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 17.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% see more...

Emily G.
Emily G.
Columbus, OH
These were on sale at PetsMart. My dog isn't picky about his food or treats.  He's a 40-45lbs basset hound and pretty much devours everything in site. Normal price, these a a tad pricey for dog treats. However, they are a good sized package with many treats and they are easy for me to break up for training him.
Krystle K.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I love all the flavors of these bones for my 6 yr old beagle. My mom has been using them for all of her dogs so we got my beagle when we bought our home and i have been using these treats since day 1. I love that theyre all natural and he loves them just as much!
Squeaky F.
Squeaky F.
Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert
The ingredient list neglected to mention "dog crack," but it must contain it because these things are apparently highly addictive. My dog likes a lot of treats but nothing beats these dog cookies. I love them because they're healthy!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
My dog loves these but I think she loves anything with peanut butter. There’re crunchy so it keeps her busy for a while and she’ll eat a whole bag if you let her! I would buy again to make her happy but not a meal replacement!
Lavender M.
Lavender M.
Our dog loves these biscuits. We have purchased other flavors but he doesn't seem to like them as much. We will continue to repurchase even though they are a little harder to find in our area.
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
Pet Lover Expert
Old Mother Hubbards dog treats are absolutely adorable. They look like they are homemade, and they smell delicious too! My dogs go crazy over the P Nutter biscuits, and I love not worrying about a ton of artificial ingredients.
Caiti B.
Caiti B.
Spartanburg
My two bloodhounds love these treat! We love that they are all natural. My boys are large breed and they sit them just fine and they enjoyed them a lot. All pros no cons!
Elyse O.
Elyse O.
Akron
He really likes these and I like him eating them but real talk, I've tried them myself, they all taste the flipping same. The flavors don't mean anything.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
North Attleboro
One of my dog's favorite healthy snacks. The quality of the ingredients is great, and it's also a great way to clean their teeth.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
My dogs absolutely go crazy for the old mother Hubbard P nutter bones to eat them they go absolutely is he