BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD #50 in Dog Treats

All-natural peanut butter flavored biscuits are sure to be the highlight of your dog's day. Extra tasty, all-natural, basted biscuits with a big peanut-butter and molasses flavor your dog simply can't resist! Crunchy, baked treats are made from wholesome ingredients and lots of tender loving care. Perfect for training or any snack time! Available in mini, small and large sizes. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Biscuit Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: P-Nuttier Primary Ingredient: Whole Wheat Flour Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Crunchy Peanut Butter, Molasses, Malto Dextrin, Natural Peanut Butter Flavor, Cultured Whey, Eggs, Whole Ground Apples, Whole Ground Carrots, Garlic, Sea Salt Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 17.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% see more...

Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - P-Nuttier! They will sit, do tricks, my yorkie does her ballerina twirl, and my pit bull waits so patiently sitting so obediently as he creates a puddle of drool for these yummy treats! This is another amazing brand where you can easily tell what is in their products, which helps greatly when your fur babies have allergies! Amazing brand, amazing products, happy dogs, happy life!!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are just classics. I remember my mom buy Mother Hubbard dog treats for my dog when I was a kiddo myself, and now, I buy them for my pack (I have 5 dogs - use to foster dogs & work w rescues). They smell like peanut butter and they dogs seem to believe they are the real thing! I trust them. ;-) They are generally a staple in our pantry for all of our pups.
Kylie C.
Meridian, MS
My dog loves Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits. The P-Nuttier flavor are her absolute favorite! I pick them up at our local Petco or order them on Amazon, which is so convenient. These are a great size for a quick and easy treat for my pup. I'd recommend these for any owner looking for a good treat their pup would love.
Jasmine A.
Tuscaloosa
My dog loves these. They’re small enough for his mouth and they are so affordable! I get them everything I see them! Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - P-Nuttier
Marsha W.
Mabank, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur kids absolutely love the taste of peanut butter and Old Mother Hubbard offers a great treat with peanut butter as one of the ingredients.  They are always fresh and my pets really do love them.  It's also a great reward on days when I have to work late and my pets need a little cheering up.
Yuna D.
Port St John, FL
My dog absolutely loves these! She always can't wait as soon as she hears the bag. What I love is the natural ingredients. My dogs health is just as important as mine so I want her to have better treats than just one filled with artificial ingredients. That's why this makes it to my top choice as a treat.
Stella W.
Highland
My dogs loved these treats, I like the ingredients. The bag was smaller than I expected. The treats we're rather small as well, would make good training treats. Probably will buy again.
Allison N.
Mansfield
Love these biscuits! I have dogs that cant has certain meat sources. Several of the other hard bones on the market are bacon, pork, and chicken, which my dogs can't have! They love peanut butter so this was an instant hit! I also love the variety of sizes this brand carries!
Nicole H.
Crest Hill
These are great! Jasper loves them and enjoys that they are a good size for a medium dog, from a reputable brand and not made from chemicals or any weird unpronounceable ingredients. Okay, maybe it's his parents who think that, but hey, he'd think that too if he could read.....
Dalena K.
My dog does seem to like these and the price is not bad for the amount of treats you get with it. It is not her favorite treat but she will eat it. The treats are rather small, even the larger cookie size seems small to me, which is great if you have a small dog but I do not.