Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - P-Nuttier uploaded by Angie D.Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - P-Nuttier uploaded by Natalie K.

Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - P-Nuttier

All-natural peanut butter flavored biscuits are sure to be the highlight of your dog's day. Extra tasty, all-natural, basted biscuits with a big peanut-butter and molasses flavor your dog simply can't resist! Crunchy, baked treats are made from wholesome ingredients and lots of tender loving care. Perfect for training or any snack time! Available in mini, small and large sizes. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Biscuit Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: P-Nuttier Primary Ingredient: Whole Wheat Flour Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Crunchy Peanut Butter, Molasses, Malto Dextrin, Natural Peanut Butter Flavor, Cultured Whey, Eggs, Whole Ground Apples, Whole Ground Carrots, Garlic, Sea Salt Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 17.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% see more...

Liz L.
Russellville , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - P-Nuttier! They will sit, do tricks, my yorkie does her ballerina twirl, and my pit bull waits so patiently sitting so obediently as he creates a puddle of drool for these yummy treats! This is another amazing brand where you can easily tell what is in their products, which helps greatly when your fur babies have allergies! Amazing brand, amazing products, happy dogs, happy life!!
αмвєя 👑.
Austin, TX
My dogs absolutely love these treats and I love the ingredients. Since we bought these, they don’t want anything else. I would recommend these to another fur baby owner as my dogs have not had any reactions to these and seem to enjoy them. They are on the pricey side but it’s well worth it!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these treats. They get super excited when they see the bag!!  They sit and wait patiently and give paw to get their treat. This product is an excellent premium quality treat with excellent ingredients-- if you like paying attention to what you give your pets!!
Miriam F.
The only reason i remove a star is because my dog seems to like chewy treats best. Other than that, my dog does eat these and asks for more so for me thats good enough. The price is right and may look into buying some chewy treats form this brand
Harley B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My babes love these treats! I usually make my own treats but I passed by these in petsmart and decided I would give them a try. After reading the ingredients I knew they would be a good match for my oh so spoiled pitties.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are just classics. I remember my mom buy Mother Hubbard dog treats for my dog when I was a kiddo myself, and now, I buy them for my pack (I have 5 dogs - use to foster dogs & work w rescues). They smell like peanut butter and they dogs seem to believe they are the real thing! I trust them. ;-) They are generally a staple in our pantry for all of our pups.
Angie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs just cannot get enough of Old Mother Hubbard’s biscuits! We love that the ingredients are all natural, wholesome, and made in the USA. Our dogs love that they are tasty! As you can see in the photo provided, Jake is begging for me to let him have another biscuit! :P
Kylie C.
My dog loves Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits. The P-Nuttier flavor are her absolute favorite! I pick them up at our local Petco or order them on Amazon, which is so convenient. These are a great size for a quick and easy treat for my pup. I'd recommend these for any owner looking for a good treat their pup would love.
Jasmine A.
My dog loves these. They’re small enough for his mouth and they are so affordable! I get them everything I see them! Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - P-Nuttier
Marsha W.
Mabank, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur kids absolutely love the taste of peanut butter and Old Mother Hubbard offers a great treat with peanut butter as one of the ingredients.  They are always fresh and my pets really do love them.  It's also a great reward on days when I have to work late and my pets need a little cheering up.