Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - Extra Tasty Assortment uploaded by Kaitlyn G.Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - Extra Tasty Assortment uploaded by Odette M.Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - Extra Tasty Assortment uploaded by Danika R.

BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD

Old Mother Hubbard Crunchy Classic Extra Tasty Dog Treat Old Mother Hubbard prides itself on baking a wide variety of naturally delicious snacks for dogs. They start with all-natural ingredients, then slowly oven-bake every snack to preserve the natural flavors in all the varieties dogs love! The classic Extra Tasty Assortment bone-shaped biscuits are oven-baked with an assortment of Liv'R'Crunch(R), P-Nuttier(R) and Bac'N'Cheez(R) flavors. Features: All natural ingredients Variety of tasty flavors Great for dogs of all shape and sizes Item Specifications: Flavor: Assorted Sizes: Mini bones (20 oz bag) Regular bones (5 oz bag) Ingredients: Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Wheat Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a natural source of Vitamin E), Cane Molasses, Chicken Liver, Crunchy Peanut Butter, White Cheddar Cheese, Caramel Color, Maltodextrin, Eggs, Apples, Carrots, Garlic, Salt, Natural Hickory Flavor, Paprika, Turmeric, Natural Peanut Flavor, Paprika Extracts, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative). Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 12.00% min Crude Fat 7.00% min Crude Fiber 5.5% max Moisture 11.00% max see more...

Buy on PETCO
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Our dog loves these treats. I love the size of them and the fact that they aren’t full of questionable ingredients. I get them at Hollywood feed. He likes all flavors but I think peanut butter is his favorite
My little guy loves these!! He loves pretty much anything cheese flavored, so he surely enjoys these. Yeast is an extremely important ingredient for us to avoid, so this is why I really like them for him. Unlike his other treats, I only give a few of these at a time to him. Mostly two at a time. Either way, I'm a huge fan of these!
Barbi P.
Centennial, CO
My favorite basic dog biscuit. The ingredients are high quality and pass my helicopter dog mom standards. My pup loves the flavors and they are easy to grab and go. They are traditional biscuit style so they don't have a strong smell or go bad if they aren't sealed like the softer styles. I always have a bag on hand.
Tyra H.
Both of my dogs just love Old Mother Hubbard biscuits.  I love that they come in different sizes.  I don't like that the package is not resealable so I have to move them to a plastic container.  Still, they are my go-to treat.  I would definitely buy again.
Bri J.
Hastings , MN
My dogs love these treats and I love the ingredients. They were recommended to me by an employee at the store we get our dog food. They are natural without costing a lot of money. My dogs sit and beg for them so they must be good!
Bree-Anna B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have a small chihuahua we got these thinking she'd love them.. she hated them we bought them months ago and they are untouched. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't know if that's saying anything tho but for that reason I wouldn't purchase again.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
My dogs are a bit on the hefty side. I had to ration their treats per day. These are small enough where I can still maintain their treat schedule but is now 3/4 less of what I was giving them! They love all the flavors too!!
Candice R.
My dog really enjoyed these treats. I liked that they didn't stink and they are small enough that I can give her several while training and not worry about over doing it. (She is a large dog at 70 lbs)
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
There are the perfect size for my larger dogs (60lbs). Even though they are small they are great for sticking in kongs or using as a reward treat during training. They love the flavors
Lea E.
Austin
These have been our go-to cookie for seven years. My dog LOVES them. I love the variety bag but still can't get my family to do blind taste tests to see if they can tell them apart.