BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD

Old Mother Hubbard Classic Chick N Apples Biscuits satisfy your dog with delicious and nutritious all natural ingredients. Made with chicken; cane molasses; apples; carrots; eggs and more. Supplemented with vitamins and minerals. Contains no artificial ingredients. For help choosing the proper treat for your dog; please read our article Choosing Dog Treats; Chews and Bones. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
My dog absolutely loves these. He doesn't normally "pick out" his own treats at the pet store but he did with these. He pulled them right off the shelf and tried to eat them through the package. The ingredients are good too and I feel comfortable giving them to him. I'm very particular about what my dog eats.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Old Mother Hubbard dog snacks are fantastic (so says my mutt), healthy and affordable! The ChicknApples flavor isn't his favorite but my uncles dogs sure did love them!
Makinzee M.
Makinzee M.
Taylor, MI
These were okay. My dog ate them if she had to they were a decent price. I think they were a okay find in the pet store. She played around with it for a while before actually eating it.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
I buy these at job lot, great price and my dogs love these treats! I have a rat terrier mix and a jack Russell mix they enjoy them and I am highly impressed with this brand. I would recommend it to everyone