Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits Bac'N'Cheez uploaded by Karin G.Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits Bac'N'Cheez uploaded by Haley H.

BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD

Old Mother Hubbard old fashioned, natural dog biscuits are oven baked slowly to preserve and enrich nutrients. 100 percent whole foods and human grade ingredients are used to make these wholesome treats. Fresh fruits and vegetables provide essential antioxidants that protect and strengthen your dogs immune system for a healthy, long life. Ingredients include whole wheat flour, oatmeal, wheat bran, chicken fat - preserved with mixed tocopherols, a natural source of vitamin E - white cheddar cheese, cane molasses, natural hickory flavor, tumeric, paprika, eggs, apples, carrots, garlic, salt, paprika extracts and mixed tocopherols - a natural preservative. see more...

Melanie M.
Van Vleck , TX
My pets love these treats and I love that they are such a small size and not too many calories! They are a great value for your money, you get tons of little treats for the price. My small dachshunds and my Labradors all love them! I would definitely buy again
Carolyn B.
Carterville
My dogs absolutely love this treat. Decent amount in the package. Price was reasonable. The treats were a little hard, but my dogs didn't seem to mind too much. Overall, I would recommend Old Mother Hubbard treats to anyone who wants bang for their buck.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
My dog loves these. When I open the bag they actually smell good which normally doesn't happen with dog food. I have a miniature schnauzer and she goes wild when she hears the bag. Next time I go to the dog store this is going to be in my cart!
Mary-Lyn S.
West Warwick , RI
By far my dogs favorite cookie. When I want her attention and offer a cookie she goes straight for the canister these are in. Bed bath and beyond has the best price we have seen so far in them and you can use a 20% coupon too!
Natalie K.
My pup loves all Old Mother Hubbard biscuits. I like them because they are healthier then other brands out there. These are the go to flavor. They can be pricey but I try to stock up them when they are on sale at pets supplies plus.
Sandy G.
Elk Grove
My 3 girls 🐶 absolutely love these cookies, I always purchase the largest bag and they gobble them up. I'm not sure if I would be allowed home if I ever was to run out
Peggi R.
North Aurora
My two dogs absolutely love these!  One will eat just about anything and the other is rather picky.  When the later starts doing tricks to get another biscuit I know they must be pretty darn good.  I think these are a great value for the quantity and quality.  Definitely recommend and your dog will thank you too!
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
These have a salty smell to them. My hound dog mix, Zoey, is a picky eater and she absolutely loves these! The packaging is easy to reseal so that the treats don't get stale. The bag is small enough to travel with but there are a lot treats in there. I would totally recommend these for humans picky dogs!
Candice S.
Dallas
My dog loves these! They are healthy and great for him to eat on a daily basis! He is always so excited when he sees the bag!! They have been a favorite for years now, he couldn't eat non-organic treats so we turned to these and they solved so many problems!!
Jade W.
Columbia, SC
My puppy absolutely loves these treats! He sits near where we keep them whenever he feels he needs one, it’s a great value for the price, the bag is a good size, these dog treats exceed my expectations, I would deffinetly recommend tnese to other dog owners!