BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD

Old Mother Hubbard old fashioned, natural dog biscuits are oven baked slowly to preserve and enrich nutrients. 100 percent whole foods and human grade ingredients are used to make these wholesome treats. Fresh fruits and vegetables provide essential antioxidants that protect and strengthen your dogs immune system for a healthy, long life. Ingredients include whole wheat flour, oatmeal, wheat bran, chicken fat - preserved with mixed tocopherols, a natural source of vitamin E - white cheddar cheese, cane molasses, natural hickory flavor, tumeric, paprika, eggs, apples, carrots, garlic, salt, paprika extracts and mixed tocopherols - a natural preservative. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Peggi R.
North Aurora
My two dogs absolutely love these!  One will eat just about anything and the other is rather picky.  When the later starts doing tricks to get another biscuit I know they must be pretty darn good.  I think these are a great value for the quantity and quality.  Definitely recommend and your dog will thank you too!
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two dogs love the bacon and cheese biscuits they always look in the bags when I come home to make to see if I have some is a great price for the product and I miss my application for the healthy lifestyle I want my dogs to have our usually buy this over and over once a month
Carolyn B.
Carterville
My dogs absolutely love this treat. Decent amount in the package. Price was reasonable. The treats were a little hard, but my dogs didn't seem to mind too much. Overall, I would recommend Old Mother Hubbard treats to anyone who wants bang for their buck.
Jade W.
Columbia, SC
My puppy absolutely loves these treats! He sits near where we keep them whenever he feels he needs one, it’s a great value for the price, the bag is a good size, these dog treats exceed my expectations, I would deffinetly recommend tnese to other dog owners!
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
These have a salty smell to them. My hound dog mix, Zoey, is a picky eater and she absolutely loves these! The packaging is easy to reseal so that the treats don't get stale. The bag is small enough to travel with but there are a lot treats in there. I would totally recommend these for humans picky dogs!
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
My dog loves these. When I open the bag they actually smell good which normally doesn't happen with dog food. I have a miniature schnauzer and she goes wild when she hears the bag. Next time I go to the dog store this is going to be in my cart!
Lauren M.
Bronx , NY
My puppy loves these. I've bought them in several different flavore and she enjoys them all. It's nice be to know that they're full of simple healthy ingredients. Definitely give them a try. I've purchased mine at Petco.
Laura C.
Sandy Hook, CT
My dog loves these treats! They seem to taste great although I'm not a dog I wouldn't know. They even smell pretty good. I got them in Petco and they were pretty reasonably priced. Definitely recommend.
Allison F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the size of these for my tiny (4lb) dog, but she doesn't seem to love them! I hope that with some continued tries she may change her mind because the quality, size, and price point are great.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
My dog absolutely loves these snacks ! He is always begging for more . It smells just like bacon and the ingredients are healthy . It's affordable and according to my dog , delicious too