BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD

Old Mother Hubbard Bitz Crunchy - Assorted Flavors - 8 ozNatural oven-baked dog biscuits For dogs of all ages and sizes Made with all natural-wholesome ingredients Perfectly bite sized for training and rewarding Need more information on this product? Click here to ask. see more...

Blair N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes these but doesn’t love them as much as some others. He’s a 10 lb mini poodle. These were useful for training as they break apart easily, but my dog is missing teeth and prefers softer treats.
Mackenzie S.
Chicago
This isn’t the exact item I give my dog but the ingredients don’t have any fillers, they’re great to give as a treat when leaving the house. The prices are reasonable and I would buy this again.
Brittany R.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started using these treats because the groomer gave them to me. I have been using them ever Since. They are a little pricey but my dog loves them. I shop online and I try to always have a coupon to save a couple of dollars. I highly recommend this item.
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
These treats a great training treat for dogs of all size. I worked at a Pet Valu for a little more than two years and this brand is one I always loved and recommended. The only thing is I wish they came out with more grain free options.
Darlena Y.
Austin, TX
Crunchy and easy treats to carry around. I use them to train my dog since they’re a small enough size with which to continuously reward her. Also, I love that the ingredients are all natural and there’s no additives or chemicals!
Lisa K.
Winter Park, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
There’s not much my pup doesn’t like, but for the money that you spend, old mother Hubbard really gives you what you pay for. I’ve had a HUGE bag of treats that I’ve had since Christmas (it’s now August) and I’m only half way through!! She loves them!!
LaMia B.
 My Dog loves snacks these are a must on his grocery list .  I have a  Cane corso that thinks his a lap dog, Buut he's a big guy a big adorable guy Pros he loves them Cons he loves them. LOL He enjoys them hes a smarty I wsear he knows how o red or the colors .  Your doggies will love them and there Natural can't go wrong guys.
Kate R.
Centerport, NY
My dog loves these. They’re good ingredients so I feel good feeding them to her. She’s pretty picky so it’s great that she loves these. They’re great reward treats. The price is pretty good. We always have these stocked in the house. I definitely recommend these to other dog others.
Cecilia S.
Providence, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect for training. I used these when my dog was a puppy and will occasionally pick these up when I’m trying to teach him some new tricks or simply trying to have him some learned, but sometimes forgotten behaviors. I usually find these at PetSmart- love this store, the one near me is huge. I can spend hours!
Nicole D.
These are the only treats my dog will eat! They’re great for small breeds or as training treats. My dog is approximately 5 lbs. & they’re the perfect size for him! They’re hard & crunchy. I just wish they were more widely available in my area!
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Would this be good for my dogs