BY OLD MOTHER HUBBARD

Toss your furry friend an all-natural, soft, tasty Old Mother Hubbard Gourmet Goodies Fruit'ins. The classic recipe was originally developed as a wholesome snack for fisherman while out at sea. One day, a sailor threw a biscuit to his dog who happily gobbled it up. The rest, as they say, is history. Toss him a treat that will send him into a tail waggin' frenzy - with gourmet goodness! Features: Bursting with flavor Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: 2 textures in one Flavor: Oatmeal & Blueberries Primary Ingredient: Whole Wheat Flour Package Weight: 6 oz Caution: Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Ingredients: Whole Wheat Flour, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Glycerin, Honey, Oatmeal, Blueberries, Salt, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Natural Vanilla Flavor see more...

Layla N.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
My dog loves these treats and always gets really excited upon bringing them out. This is a great product that I don't have to think twice or feel guilty about.
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
My Dog Jordan is obsessed with treats! I used to buy him random ones, but after bing him Old Mother Hubbard he has been obsessed!!
Ever since I buy him mostly this brand!
He this chewy ones in particular which is why I started getting him this one and it’s his fave.
Price is good and taste is better.
cinthya c.
cinthya c.
Houston , TX
Pet Lover Expert
Está muy cool pero un poco caro, la verdad siento que si vale la pena lo eh comprado una vez en mi vida y no lo pude siquiera disfrutar por que lo tenía en el baño se me callo y se me quebró y las pocas veces que lo use me gusto lo recomendó
Bree F.
Bree F.
Pet Lover Expert
My doggies are a sucker for these oat treats. I received them as a trial and sample from a box we purchased and I loved them so much. My animals enjoyed them so much. Very soft and chewie. The dogs went crazy. They’re like a cookie.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Buckeye, AZ
My pups love getting Old Mother Hubbard Baking Co. Treats. They gobble them up in no time. I like that they are on the more natural side of dog treats and help keep some of those ingredients out. My yorkies pretty much love most treats if I am honest.
Laleh T.
Laleh T.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog does not like these treats. They are healthier dog treats and seemed like a great idea and one sniff and she turns away. I had to give them away. If your dog is picky I recommend going with a meaty treat
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
My dog loves these! She's super picky with her treats but old mother Hubbard never disappoints. These remind me of little fig neutons but for dogs!
Chand B.
Chand B.
Great for growing pups! They seem to like them and they have lots of vitamins for them
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Crofton, MD
My puppy loves the honey, apple, and bacon variety. We break them up a little bit and have been giving them to her to potty train. Great stuff and I feel good about he natural ingredients.
Samm H.
Samm H.
St. John's
All four of our dogs love these treats! They have a soft texture, so it's good for older dogs who's teeth may not be as strong as they used to. Good ingredients!