Old Milwaukee Light Beer - 30pk/12 fl oz Cans

by Old Milwaukee

I never try it before. heard is good.
Start your review of Old Milwaukee Light Beer - 30pk/12 fl oz Cans!
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
If your looking for a cheap beer, this is it. Not bad for cheap beer either, just have to get the first one or two down and then they don't really matter taste wise cause you've caught a buzz and don't really care..lol my mother drank this for as long as I can remember and she liked it.
Jason C.
If you are looking for a cheap beer that you are able to stand look no further. This is a drinkable beer ,and most college students who are on a budget drink this or get one handed to them at a party. Either way this does its job. Do not look for this to be a great beer.
Elmy F.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't had this in a long time but the beer is good specially when it's nice and and cold it don't taste as good when it's warm
Noelle J.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you want a cheap beer this is the best. It's better than PBR's and Natural Lights. And it doesn't make u feel as full
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
SUBMIT REVIEW HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS Katherine J. Katherine J.Hattiesburg, MS18 conversations 1 influenster found this helpful if you want a cheap beer this is the best. It's better than PBR's and Natural Lights. And it doesn't make u feel
Jennifer L.
Waukesha, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am from Milwaukee and we do not even like Old Milwaukee beer. Its cheap, yes but it tastes like cardboard and is super bitter.
Rhiannon C.
Roopville, GA
UGGGG.....I think this beer is only out there for desperate college kids, but even then, I don't think I was ever that desperate!!!
Sally M.
This is an old beer. American watered down kinda flavor. Great if you are already working on a buzz. Lol
Jennifer M.
carmichael, CA
Its a very strong tasting beer. Good for the price. If your drinking on a budget this is the beer to get
Shauna M.
Leitrim
Hgjchg hands kg GDI is the duke says that he has been a few days to the duke t
Hgjchg hands kg GDI is the duke says that he has been a few days to the duke t
Ask a question to the Influenster community...