BY OLD LONDON

Old London® Melba Toast Whole Grain.
New light crunch!
Fat free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Love the taste of these! Have tried other flavors that are good as well. Way better than saltines or other regular crackers in my opinion. These pair well with hummus, avocado, cheeses! A little pricey but so worth it.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
Great alternative to crackers! I like to eat these with hummus, bruschetta, cheese, or peanut butter. It's is delicious, yet healthy because of whole grains. I would recommend to others.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
These Melba toasts are perfectly flavored and go along great with a delicious creamy cheese spread or even with tomato soup !
Dana P.
These are great for spreads or any type of appetizers. Whenever I have people over I put these out and everyone loves them!
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
This stuff is so good with a little cream cheese and jalapeño jam! it stands up to spreads better than any other cracker!
Katy G.
I love Melba toast! Sometimes I feel like I'm an 85 year old woman when I eat them but I don't care. So yummy.
tic C.
Great with hummus, cream cheese, or even just a slice of cheese. plus there are other great flavors.
Megan H.
I love these! Uses them with cheese and tuna salad, it just snack on them. So crunchy and yummy
Antoinette  M.
Dania , FL
An old favorite. I love these crushed in soup or as a substitute for croutons in a salad.
Heather T.
I haven't had these in forever. These are great for entertaining and serving with different dips or cheese balls. I like how crunchy they are and the whole grain option is perfect. I deffinately will try these again soon.