BY OLD LONDON

Old London® Melba Toast Whole Grain.
New light crunch!

Candace L.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
Foodie Expert
Great alternative to crackers! I like to eat these with hummus, bruschetta, cheese, or peanut butter. It's is delicious, yet healthy because of whole grains. I would recommend to others.
Katy G.
Katy G.
I love Melba toast! Sometimes I feel like I'm an 85 year old woman when I eat them but I don't care. So yummy.
tic C.
tic C.
Foodie Expert
Great with hummus, cream cheese, or even just a slice of cheese. plus there are other great flavors.
Megan H.
Megan H.
I love these! Uses them with cheese and tuna salad, it just snack on them. So crunchy and yummy
Kate B.
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
This stuff is so good with a little cream cheese and jalapeño jam! it stands up to spreads better than any other cracker!
Dana P.
Dana P.
Foodie Expert
These are great for spreads or any type of appetizers. Whenever I have people over I put these out and everyone loves them!
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
These Melba toasts are perfectly flavored and go along great with a delicious creamy cheese spread or even with tomato soup !
Antoinette  M.
Antoinette M.
Dania Beach, FL
An old favorite. I love these crushed in soup or as a substitute for croutons in a salad.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
PITTSBURG, CA
Foodie Expert
Love the taste of these! Have tried other flavors that are good as well. Way better than saltines or other regular crackers in my opinion. These pair well with hummus, avocado, cheeses! A little pricey but so worth it.
Andree B.
Andree B.
Love melba toast specially multigrain. Remind me when i was a kid. Simply good with butter.