Old London All Natural Sea Salt Melba Snacks uploaded by Bebe B.

BY OLD LONDON

Old London® All Natural Sea Salt Melba Snacks.
Great bold flavor!
Whole grain.
Per serving.
5g whole grain.
60 calories.
0g trans fat.
No cholesterol. see more...

• Does this snack in particular taste good? is it to salty ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
carolyncordle C.
Fraser , MI
These are my go to crackers. I love making a little snack with them I use Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Hard Salami and Sargento® Sliced Havarti Cheese and my taste buds are so happy!
Bebe B.
Great product! I use these as a daily low cal snack when I'm dieting. These lil Melba toast are great with PB, plain, with salsa etc.

I even use the as dippers for my sunny side up eggs😋😋
Kari E.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for low-carb diets and quite tasty, too! They are a bit dry but good for when you just need a little bit of crunch. I crumble them and put them in my salad instead of croutons.
Nicole L.
Woodbridge, VA
Wonderful snack cracker that is low in fat. My daughter loves these. They are the perfect after school snack.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
I love these when served with an olive tapenade or tomato and basil. It just has the perfect crunch.
Teresa B.
My husband got some of these for our 9 month old. They are great teething biscuits!
raiza r.
puerto rico
Does this snack in particular taste good? is it to salty or not