BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Old-House Interiors Magazine gives you practical information on the most beautiful and appropriate finishes, furnishings, accessories, and decorating details taking cues from the past. Articles cover kitchens and bathrooms, flooring, doors and windows, paint color, hardware and lighting, carpets and rugs, window treatments, fine furnishings - even shutters, garages, and home gardens. Turn to Old-House Interiors Magazine for expert advice to guide your planning and purchases. see more...

Genesis F.
Chaska, MN
I love reading and seeing these magazines bc I'm always looking for new decor ideas
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
This is an amazing product. Try it for yourself and you will love it. Just great!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Love thumbing through this magazines for decorating ideas or to just windowshop
Bianca B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Great magazine to get inspiration from! Good content and articles as well...
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I get so many ideas from this handy magazine it's filled with lots of ideas
Lucia H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Great inspiration in this magazine, I love flipping through this when I'm stumped on decor changes around my house.
Sarah B.
Kingston , NB
My mom introduced me to these and I love reading them. It always gives me ideas on stuff to do around the house
neelima y.
india
Good magazine.. helps us a lot..happy with this magazine..everyone must look it at least once..
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Magazine is ok but not really or exciting for the cost. Over priced magazine.
Margarita G.
So who in 2016 actually buys magazines like this?
Melissa K.
Rochester, WI
Where can I buy this magazine? I would love to check it out. And are there any other magazines like this that you would recommend?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Where I can buy this magazine ?
Kassandra L.
Does this have good ideas ?
Kassandra L.
Does this have good ideas inside?