BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Old-House Interiors Magazine gives you practical information on the most beautiful and appropriate finishes, furnishings, accessories, and decorating details taking cues from the past. Articles cover kitchens and bathrooms, flooring, doors and windows, paint color, hardware and lighting, carpets and rugs, window treatments, fine furnishings - even shutters, garages, and home gardens. Turn to Old-House Interiors Magazine for expert advice to guide your planning and purchases. see more...

Emir T.
Orlando, Florida
Muy Bueno para comprar cosas muy bonitas para decorada nuestra casa,alfombras ,muebles,juegos de cama,cosas para la cocina,baño y más
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
This is a good help to find what you need to make your back yard perfect and to make it the best
LaToi J.
Orrum , NC
This is an amazing product. Try it for yourself and you will love it. Just great!
Franchesca F.
Started a subscription eith this magazine this yrar and i love receiving it in the mail and checking out all the beautiful interior designs giving me great ideas for my home.
Sarah B.
Rothesay , NB
My mom introduced me to these and I love reading them. It always gives me ideas on stuff to do around the house
Lucia H.
Great Outdoors Expert
Great inspiration in this magazine, I love flipping through this when I'm stumped on decor changes around my house.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Magazine is ok but not really or exciting for the cost. Over priced magazine.
neelima y.
india
Good magazine.. helps us a lot..happy with this magazine..everyone must look it at least once..
Margarita G.
So who in 2016 actually buys magazines like this?
Melissa K.
Rochester, WI
Where can I buy this magazine? I would love to check it out. And are there any other magazines like this that you would recommend?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Where I can buy this magazine ?
Kassandra L.
Does this have good ideas ?
Erica G.
How much is a subscription for this magazine?