BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Old-House Interiors Magazine gives you practical information on the most beautiful and appropriate finishes, furnishings, accessories, and decorating details taking cues from the past. Articles cover kitchens and bathrooms, flooring, doors and windows, paint color, hardware and lighting, carpets and rugs, window treatments, fine furnishings - even shutters, garages, and home gardens. Turn to Old-House Interiors Magazine for expert advice to guide your planning and purchases. see more...

Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I've glanced at the magazine a few times at my parents house. If offers unique style ideas along with cool pictures of remodels. I'm not into redoing houses but this is perfect for someone who is.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
Can find so many neat things in this magazine. I have started a bunch of diy projects
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
This magazine gives the best ideas on how to decorate your house. You can buy this at target.
Kyla A.
This magazine is a great read!!! Also has lots of helpful hints tricks and ideas to try out
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This a great magazine beautiful articles great tips and ideas fabulous inserts it's great read very enjoyable and nice have on collection its average price of this type of magazines I would say it's worth it
Leanna B.
I love this magazine! It has so many great ideas and suggestions for you to mimic in your own house! I would definitely recommend this magazine to anyone who is looking for new and colorful ideas.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Great Outdoors Expert
Wonderful magazine! Has so many ideas I walked love to do! I love the look of old houses and to incorporate the idea to my house!
Evelyn R.
Baldwin park , Ca
I love this magazine. It give you such great ideas to decorate your home. It's also a great inspiration and give you many ideas to change up your home without spending a ton of money hiring a professional.
Christine A.
This magazine has been the source of much inspiration for my home decor. I also love all the tips and tricks for home design and upkeep
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
I like be love love old house interiors magazine for ideas and tips on styling my house
Margarita G.
So who in 2016 actually buys magazines like this?
Melissa K.
Rochester, WI
Where can I buy this magazine? I would love to check it out. And are there any other magazines like this that you would recommend?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Where I can buy this magazine ?
Kassandra L.
Does this have good ideas ?
Erica G.
How much is a subscription for this magazine?