BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Old-House Interiors Magazine gives you practical information on the most beautiful and appropriate finishes, furnishings, accessories, and decorating details taking cues from the past. Articles cover kitchens and bathrooms, flooring, doors and windows, paint color, hardware and lighting, carpets and rugs, window treatments, fine furnishings - even shutters, garages, and home gardens. Turn to Old-House Interiors Magazine for expert advice to guide your planning and purchases. see more...

Kyla A.
This magazine is a great read!!! Also has lots of helpful hints tricks and ideas to try out
Alyssa G.
This is a very informative and helpful magazine! You can pull so many great ideas from it!
Evangelina P.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Great read the magazine isn't expensive lots of useful tips and decorating ideas great read
Leslie G.
Love looking at this mag just like the ideas they give you and find great things love it
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Decorating is my thing! Aside of my amazing decorating expert momma, this is a huge help
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I like be love love old house interiors magazine for ideas and tips on styling my house
Savannah S.
Great magazine it has inspired me to be more open about my style! And is gorgeous!!!!!
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is a really great magazine, I love getting idea on how I should design my house!
Ufffx F.
Kannapolis , NC
Good magazine! Love the art and ideas I get from these must have ! Honesty best ideas
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
Can find so many neat things in this magazine. I have started a bunch of diy projects
Margarita G.
So who in 2016 actually buys magazines like this?
Melissa K.
Rochester, WI
Where can I buy this magazine? I would love to check it out. And are there any other magazines like this that you would recommend?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Where I can buy this magazine ?
Kassandra L.
Binghamton , NY
Does this have good ideas ?
Kassandra L.
Binghamton , NY
Does this have good ideas inside?