BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Old-House Interiors Magazine gives you practical information on the most beautiful and appropriate finishes, furnishings, accessories, and decorating details taking cues from the past. Articles cover kitchens and bathrooms, flooring, doors and windows, paint color, hardware and lighting, carpets and rugs, window treatments, fine furnishings - even shutters, garages, and home gardens. Turn to Old-House Interiors Magazine for expert advice to guide your planning and purchases. see more...

Kaylia R.
I love this magazine. Lots of good ideas for decorating Your house. Very interesting to look through.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Old house interior is a good book.. Can get lots of ideas to crest a a one of kind item made by you.
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
I love this! I can take a glimpse it the world of old homes and cottages. amazing photos and ideas
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
This is a good help to find what you need to make your back yard perfect and to make it the best
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
I love the "farm home" interior! Gives you the items and lets you know where you can find it etc
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Very good ideas for interior design. I love the facts that it brings back that old country charm.
Antasia C.
This is a great magazine. I love seeing different ideas and things I can do/add in my own home.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
This magazine gives the best ideas on how to decorate your house. You can buy this at target.
Erika R.
Love this magazine! I get great ideas to decorate my own home and DIY'S! Price us economical!
Kyla A.
This magazine is a great read!!! Also has lots of helpful hints tricks and ideas to try out
Margarita G.
So who in 2016 actually buys magazines like this?
Melissa K.
Rochester, WI
Where can I buy this magazine? I would love to check it out. And are there any other magazines like this that you would recommend?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Where I can buy this magazine ?
Kassandra L.
Does this have good ideas ?
Kassandra L.
Does this have good ideas inside?