BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Old-House Interiors Magazine gives you practical information on the most beautiful and appropriate finishes, furnishings, accessories, and decorating details taking cues from the past. Articles cover kitchens and bathrooms, flooring, doors and windows, paint color, hardware and lighting, carpets and rugs, window treatments, fine furnishings - even shutters, garages, and home gardens. Turn to Old-House Interiors Magazine for expert advice to guide your planning and purchases. see more...

Jessica B.
Russell, KY
Love this! It give you great ideas and lots of inspiration for interior design and redecorating. Beautifully detailed pages, and lots of information. Love it!
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
I love decorating & also I really love to do interior decorating inside houses, there is just somthing about turning an old house into somthing so stylish!
Vanessa R.
I love this magazine it's a little expensive so I do not buy it often but when I do I enjoy it so much it's very effective I love looking at the photos
Makayla M.
Covington , Ky
This product was recommended to me by a friend, so I had to try it for myself. If you haven't tried it I would recommend giving it a shot!

Christine A.
This magazine has been the source of much inspiration for my home decor. I also love all the tips and tricks for home design and upkeep
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love interior decorating and this is a great resource. It's fun looking at what other people have done to make their houses homes!
Emir T.
Orlando, Florida
Muy Bueno para comprar cosas muy bonitas para decorada nuestra casa,alfombras ,muebles,juegos de cama,cosas para la cocina,baño y más
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Great Outdoors Expert
Wonderful magazine! Has so many ideas I walked love to do! I love the look of old houses and to incorporate the idea to my house!
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Love this magazine! Lots of ideas for old European style or classic decorations about your house! Very neat and.elegant
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
Great magazine. I love looking at picture of old houses and designs. It give ideas on how make your house look vintage.
Margarita G.
So who in 2016 actually buys magazines like this?
Melissa K.
Rochester, WI
Where can I buy this magazine? I would love to check it out. And are there any other magazines like this that you would recommend?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Where I can buy this magazine ?
Kassandra L.
Does this have good ideas ?
Erica G.
How much is a subscription for this magazine?