BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Old-House Interiors Magazine gives you practical information on the most beautiful and appropriate finishes, furnishings, accessories, and decorating details taking cues from the past. Articles cover kitchens and bathrooms, flooring, doors and windows, paint color, hardware and lighting, carpets and rugs, window treatments, fine furnishings - even shutters, garages, and home gardens. Turn to Old-House Interiors Magazine for expert advice to guide your planning and purchases. see more...

Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Great Outdoors Expert
I adore the articles that are commonly in this magazine, the pictures that describe the topic or location are very well done. I'm not a subscriber of this but my local doctors office always had one of these in the waiting area and it's always the first magazine I grab.
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
This is a good magazine. You can get some good ideas, if you plan on redecoration your home it if you are just moving in. The price for the magazine is not bad. Don't forget to donation your used magazine to your local hospital or school.
Haley F.
Anyone who is into interior design or home decorating this magazine is a must-have. Very good ideas and articles that will help in your decorating needs. They also have an interactive website.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I LOVE THIS MAGAZINE. With house decorating and the vintage look being so big they have amazing ideas and looks to use! I love getting this and highly recommend it to anyone decorating or looking for inspiration!
Evelyn R.
Baldwin park , Ca
I love this magazine. It give you such great ideas to decorate your home. It's also a great inspiration and give you many ideas to change up your home without spending a ton of money hiring a professional.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I really liked this magazine has lots of nice things in it and is very interesting I highly recommend you won't be disappointed I no I wasn't plus it's affordable I highly recommend this magazine loved it
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I've glanced at the magazine a few times at my parents house. If offers unique style ideas along with cool pictures of remodels. I'm not into redoing houses but this is perfect for someone who is.
Franchesca F.
Started a subscription eith this magazine this yrar and i love receiving it in the mail and checking out all the beautiful interior designs giving me great ideas for my home.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This a great magazine beautiful articles great tips and ideas fabulous inserts it's great read very enjoyable and nice have on collection its average price of this type of magazines I would say it's worth it
Leanna B.
I love this magazine! It has so many great ideas and suggestions for you to mimic in your own house! I would definitely recommend this magazine to anyone who is looking for new and colorful ideas.
Margarita G.
So who in 2016 actually buys magazines like this?
Melissa K.
Rochester, WI
Where can I buy this magazine? I would love to check it out. And are there any other magazines like this that you would recommend?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Where I can buy this magazine ?
Kassandra L.
Does this have good ideas ?
Erica G.
How much is a subscription for this magazine?