BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesWhiskeyOld Forester
100 Proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky, 100 Proof

Old Forester 100 Proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky, 100 Proof

by Old Forester

In 1870, Old Forester became America’s First Bottled Bourbon. Five generations and nearly 150 years later, Old Forester continues to deliver an award winning, genuine, Kentucky Bourbon Whisky experience. Old Forester 100 Proof is handpicked from select bar

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Forester 100 Proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky, 100 Proof!
Kaitlynn B.
Friendsville, TN
I like to just sip on this whiskey when I’m having a chill night or making mix drinks. I also use it in cooking when I want to add extra flavor to a dish. I highly recommend this for a good evening.
Kali M.
Pretty good but man is it strong! Would definitely recommend using this for some old fashioneds. A more robust flavor compared to the 86 proof.

Looking for your answer?