BY OLD ENGLISH

Old English: For Light Woods Scratch Cover, 8 Fl Oz: Helps restore damaged wood surfaces Hides scratches and nicks For use on lighter color woods see more...

Megan T.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Great product for real wood furniture! Make sure to put product onto cloth and then rub the scratch! Works wonders!
Joyce D.
Deltona, Fl
Maybe I didn't use it right, but I have used this for a few different items and it does not seem to work. It makes scratches darker, but they are still very visible in my opinion. Maybe a different brand would work better? If you have deep scratches, this product is not for you!
Kate R.
Lovely product! The scent is very nice as well. Product does a great job!
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
This is a excellent product. It covers up scratches and restores the wood finish.
Shawna R.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE TO USE OLD ENGLISH POLISH ON ALL MY FURNITURE. IT MAKES IT LAST LONGER AND LOOK GREAT.
Lori M.
Kettle Falls, WA
I used to love this product about 15 years ago. It covered every scratch. But they must have changed the formula, because the last bottle I got didn't hide the scratches, and wiped off too easily.
Lovey G.
Tulsa, OK
I love old english, my mom always used it and I've taught my girls to use it on all our wood products, including the cabinets!
Erica R.
This is an easy and inexpensive way to cover scratches and other imperfections in light wood. It's so quick and the results are amazing. I always keep a bottle on hand and it lasts me for years.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love this product my grandma used it and so did my mom used it as well so I guess I picked up the tradition too, it is a great product and really brings out the true shine in my wood furniture!