Home & GardenOld English
Scratch Cover For Dark Woods

Old English Scratch Cover For Dark Woods

by Old English

Old English: For Dark Woods Scratch Cover, 8 Fl Oz: Trusted over 100 years Cover nicks and scratches

Has anyone used this product on dark furniture? Or on a floor?
Anyone ever use it on their wood furniture, or just the floor?
I am wondering how this would work on the laminate 'hard wood" click flooring. i am been looking for something like this to use for the scratches little boys tend to make during their mini sticks games lol and for the shine
Start your review of Old English Scratch Cover For Dark Woods!
Dawn C.
Manvel, TX
I love this stain! It's just the right amount to cover all the shallow scratches on my furniture!
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is not to love about Old English?! I grew up with my momma using it and my grandmas using it!!! I love the scent (lemon is my favorite) it gives my wood a smooth shiny finnish I can be proud of for a great price!!!! I highly recommend!!!
Deann K.
Decorator Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an old school cleaner, but after dusting and going over my table with pledge I use this. If you’ve never used it, it may be hard to explain but trust me when I say this gives the wood life. This is like a luxury serum for furniture. It’s not expensive and will definitely help extend the life of your furniture.
Heather A.
Cameron, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Old English Scratch Cover For Dark Woods uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: Walmart
3 kids, a cat, and dark wood furniture... yes mild scratches are bound to happen no matter how hard I have tried to prevent them. That's where this kinda pricey, yet very much needed product comes in handy. Bottom line, it is kinda stinky, pricey, is a bit messy, but it's worth it!
Gabriella R.
Ruskin, FL
I just recently got wood floors and when moving furniture around I ended up scratching my floor 🙄. I went and bought this scratch cover and it was amazing wirked wonders . 👌🏼👌🏼
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 4
This works really good it does not cover the scratch completely but covers it to were it's barely detectable! I love it my didning table is wood and with 3 boys there is alway Knicks and scratches that need cover ups
Amanda C.
Franklin, TN
Works SO WELL for furniture! I have made so many old pieces look new! I really want to try it on my scratched hardwood floors next!
laur E.
Purchased at: Target
I love Old English for my floors at home. I've got a few decent scratches that I rub Old English on after I mop and it makes them almost disappear. Highly recommend.
Marissa L.
Allison Park, PA
First time buyer. Used this for my darker kitchen cabinets and it works great! It makes it looks brand new and so shiny!
Carolina P.
Old English Scratch Cover For Dark Woods uploaded by Carolina P.
I hate it I got the most uncomfortable experience with these product, doesn't dry fast and to strong smell, I tried it on a wooden bed and just stained me every even after hours that I applied
Ask a question to the Influenster community...