suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

[product:old-english-scratch-cover-for-dark-woods] is makeup for all of the wood that I own. There are scratches and dings here and there but you would never know. They will never know. It is a tiny bit oily but that's ok it rubs right in and gives your wood its lusture back. I have used Old English forever and it's never let me down.
I own 4 bottles it's my favorite polish old English furniture polish is the best! Old English makes my furniture look gorgeous. Old English are champions 🏆 in the polish department. I love the formula it smells great and makes Old furniture look new again. Old English is a winner 🏆 coming in 1# every time. It hides scratches on your furniture. Thank you old English! Have a wonderful day!
This is an old school cleaner, but after dusting and going over my table with pledge I use this. If you’ve never used it, it may be hard to explain but trust me when I say this gives the wood life. This is like a luxury serum for furniture. It’s not expensive and will definitely help extend the life of your furniture.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Has anyone used this product on dark furniture? Or on a floor?
Anyone ever use it on their wood furniture, or just the floor?
I am wondering how this would work on the laminate 'hard wood" click flooring. i am been looking for something like this to use for the scratches little boys tend to make during their mini sticks games lol and for the shine
more questions