BY OLD ENGLISH

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Old English Lemon Oil conditions and nourishes wood, bringing out its natural beauty. The oil contains a light mineral oil that goes beyond cleaning to revitalize your wood. Old English Oil also helps protect against water spills and gives your wood furniture, doors, baseboards, and other surfaces a rich, natural glow. This oil is specially formulated for all light and dark wood surfaces throughout your home, including kitchen cabinets, wood furniture, and wood paneling. Helps protect wood from stains. Brings out wood s natural. see more...

Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have this in my home right now and I love it for cleaning wood. It smells great, but I do have to do some extra wiping because of the film it leaves. Once you buff it out, it really does look great. It is affordable and easy to find. I will purchase again.
Amy P.
Neptune, NJ
I bought a house built in 1934. Ripped up the carpet and found some worn looking hardwoods. Bought this product keeping my fingers crossed and low and behold, it worked wonders! Smells nice too and is inexpensive!
Ashley H.
Reedsville, WV
Brings my worn out furniture a refreshing looks. the wood looks newer and more alive
Jessica S.
Nothing says Spring cleaning like breaking out the lemon oil! It smells like sunshine to me!! It's also incredibly affective! It's worth every penny according to this 24 year old. I don't think I'll ever purchase a different brand, Old English all the way! Especially with my all pine hall way. Old English Lemon Oil
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
First time buyer. I like it a lot! My bedroom furniture is a little lighter and it makes it look brand new! It's easy to use and makes the furniture look so shiny
Trini K.
Las Vegas , NV
I love Old English. They have been around for such a long time, they are a very reputable company. I use this oil on all my wood furniture. It hydrates the wood, and brings out the natural color, making the wood look nice and like new.
RayLiv T.
Was suppose to get rid off the scratches on my floor but it was horrible. Do not recommend this at all!!