Old English Furniture Polish Spray uploaded by Shalayna G.Old English Furniture Polish Spray uploaded by Rose G.

BY OLD ENGLISH

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Old English Furniture Polish Aerosol is an easy-to-use spray that cleans, dusts, and shines to bring out wood s natural beauty. It contains a protective shield formula that helps protect against everyday wear and tear, like water marks and stains from crayons, candle wax, and mustard, without any residue buildup. For best protection, use Old English Furniture Polish Aerosol regularly. It is specially formulated to work on all your wood surfaces, including contemporary woods like pine, oak, teak, walnut, and light veneers. Old English Furniture Polish Aerosols can be used on light, medium, and dark woods. see more...

• Did your parents use this you when were growing up too?1 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids , MI
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love this stuff! I spray it all over the tables in my house! It gives it a nice glow and finish! Perfect for a "touch me up". Also it protects the wood! So it's a win-win!
Breanna R.
This is the smell of my childhood. My grandma use to religiously polish her wooden furniture. I use it now on a few wooden pieces I have in my home. I love the smell, and shine.
LaLa W.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I miss having wood furniture because this stuff would always make my old ones look shiny and new. I use to clean with this once a week.
Kelly W.
This works great on polishing your precious wood furniture. To make sure Grandma's heirlooms are taken care of, I trust Old English.
Rose G.
Love it , I clean with it all the time leave everything smelling amazing super a ford able ! Super great product
Erika R.
My mom used this when i was little and now i do at home. Love this furniture polish..it leaves a light clean scent and everything looking shiny and clean
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this product. The smell isn't terrible and it does a wonderful job shining all of my wood tables.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
Love using Old English to dust off and polish my wood furniture. It smells good and does a great job. I prefer this over Pledge.
Lori W.
This was probably one of the first cleaning products I used. As a child, my mom made me dust with this. I thought I was such a big girl using this. Now as an adult I use it because it is a great product. I like the smell and it polishes well.
Wendy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert
My go to polish for my wooden end tables!! This stuff really works great in bringing back the shine and luster to my end tables that used to belong to my grandmother. I like the nice light scent of this too and how its not a "in your face" type scent.
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Did your parents use this you when were growing up too?